• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Jmanlee2

Gold
Acherous, i was told to go into that room. What is going on??[DOUBLEPOST=1360287793,1360287522][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone please have the courtesy to tell me why I am out of the town?

Jmanlee2

Gold
How was I abusing the region? I thought that since I was a part of the town that I was allowed to go into places? Obviously they were dirted up so that other town mebers couldn't get in, but I didn't even get a tour, so I had to go on my own and learn. But now I'm banned from the server for it?

Jmanlee2

Gold
My gosh if the people in this town are that slow to reply, obviously they don't care about their townspeople. Automatic thumbs down on this town, and I will most definitely tell my friends not to join it. Good luck, because your reputation is going to die out.

Jmanlee2

Gold
Well they kick for small reasons apparently, so obviously they have problems.. The other members just havent experienced it yet

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
My gosh if the people in this town are that slow to reply, obviously they don't care about their townspeople. Automatic thumbs down on this town, and I will most definitely tell my friends not to join it. Good luck, because your reputation is going to die out.
lol u let raiders in and un blocked chests for them as confirmed by an admin Danda so no i dont think its our bad

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

This town is the longest running town on this server. We've lasted for 4 full maps now (technically 5), that's over 2 years! We're not going to die out and go anywhere because one person gives us a thumbs down. Fact is that you let players that are enemy to the town into peoples homes so they could kill and/or loot chests which you also uncovered for them.

Jmanlee2

Gold
I was never told they wre enemies! and everyone thinks it was all me that did everything. No one was helping me so I had no clue who was who

M3thud

Dirt
In-game Name: M3thud
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to the server and would like to find somewhere I can start.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment Channel
How long have you been on the server?: 3 Days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a rogue and not sure which class I'll specialize in yet. Merchant.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can up the economics because I want to be a merchant, and am usually really good at it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: M3thud
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to the server and would like to find somewhere I can start.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment Channel
How long have you been on the server?: 3 Days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a rogue and not sure which class I'll specialize in yet. Merchant.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can up the economics because I want to be a merchant, and am usually really good at it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes.
Accepted! Please get in game with a manager such as Symbolite to get invited to the town!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I was never told they wre enemies! and everyone thinks it was all me that did everything. No one was helping me so I had no clue who was who

Well the logs say otherwise, so good riddance. I don't think we would want to accept any of your friends anyway given what you've done.