• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

TheLeftToe

Gold
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: for a safe haven from all the evil in the world​
How did you hear about Newerth?: dielan9999​
How long have you been on the server?: since april 2012​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: dragoon/miner​
Past towns?: nevermore​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can mine. it's pretty much all i do.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a friendly community within an already family-like server to join. I like to communicate with others on big projects and I want to fit into the server again after my disappearance.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was asking the recruiting chat on their opinion of a nice town to join and Newerth was said more than anything else.​
How long have you been on the server?: I first logged onto the server probably back in February 2011 and have been checking it out from time to time to see it's progession.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am stumped as to what class I am going to major in. I really like the pvping aspect of Minecraft, so I'd obviously float to the rogue and warrior classes, but I seem to have a hard time deciding if I want to have a more stealthy approach to pvp or an all-out beserk style of fighting. I am definitely going to me a smith, it's the only way to go when you're a warrior. :p
Past towns?: I believe I have been a member of Frost and Atlas, Atlas being the first town I've joined.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I don't think my architectural skills are up to par with the skills others have but I like interacting with neighbors and brightening up peoples' days.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I DO have a Teamspeak client but sadly I am having some problems with my mic and it's appropriate jack. I have however heard of a Teamspeak app on the iTouch (the mic works fine on it) and I can always obtain if it is neccesary.​
Thanks for your time in reading this application. :D
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a rogue looking for a good town with a great community.
How did you hear about Newerth?: One of my good friends SpagottiLova7171 told me about it and how great it was.
How long have you been on the server?: I played a lot when it was in 1.7.3 then quit for a while but i am back now and eager to get going
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a rogue and i plan on becoming a ranger.
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i will contribute any resources that may be requested and a great looking house or building if able to build.
Do you have Teamspeak?: no, sadly
My in game name is Epic_Hog_Mounter, thank you for your time
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i miss my friends. Aswell as i know you guys are amazing at building and I wanna become a better builder
How did you hear about Newerth?:
How long have you been on the server?: Since the middle of Sacntum.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mastered Rune Blade and Level 45 Scribe
Past towns?: This map none past maps just about every single one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My exoerience on the server aswell as my amazing things i have. I always come bearing gifts :)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yeah. And i can use my mic now!!! :D
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: for a safe haven from all the evil in the world​
How did you hear about Newerth?: dielan9999​
How long have you been on the server?: since april 2012​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: dragoon/miner​
Past towns?: nevermore​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can mine. it's pretty much all i do.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​

Wooo Applications! You all look good to me so Accepted :D. Join /ch NW in game and find a town manager to help get you set up, or myself if I happen to be online tonight. Busy weekends lol.

chaincat

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like building things and especially building towns
How did you hear about Newerth?: The herocraft wiki
How long have you been on the server?: A few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster (Necromancer) crafter (merchant, mason or enchanter)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resources and buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ts3 if theres a new version i can install it

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like building things and especially building towns
How did you hear about Newerth?: The herocraft wiki
How long have you been on the server?: A few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster (Necromancer) crafter (merchant, mason or enchanter)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resources and buildings
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ts3 if theres a new version i can install it

Accepted! Join our chat in game /ch NW and get with a town manager or myself :D

flamingcoop

Stone
In-game Name: flamingcoop​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: want a safe place to farm and build also to be with sidgil he is awsome​
How did you hear about Newerth?: from sidgil​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: farmer runeblade​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can contribute possible a market place with animal products, also as i said else where i wana start a settlement in the nether i have grass blocks ice and will be able to summon animals we are set and i can summon trees :)
Do you have Teamspeak?: no but i have skype​

Islestrike

Legacy Supporter 1
In-game Name: Islestrike
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Best builders most defined society
How did you hear about Newerth?: Veteran player
How long have you been on the server?: Over a year and a half
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai/Miner
Past towns?: Light's Hope and all of other Darroes/Farroes cities
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Time and effort to projects
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but can get

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: flamingcoop​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: want a safe place to farm and build also to be with sidgil he is awsome​
How did you hear about Newerth?: from sidgil​
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: farmer runeblade​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can contribute possible a market place with animal products, also as i said else where i wana start a settlement in the nether i have grass blocks ice and will be able to summon animals we are set and i can summon trees :)
Do you have Teamspeak?: no but i have skype​

Accepted, Sorry about the wait. Join /ch NW if you haven't already.

In-game Name: Islestrike
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Best builders most defined society
How did you hear about Newerth?: Veteran player
How long have you been on the server?: Over a year and a half
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai/Miner
Past towns?: Light's Hope and all of other Darroes/Farroes cities
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Time and effort to projects
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but can get

I remember you from a while's back in Zeal, you are indeed a player that's been around for a while. So I'm going to Accept you :). Join /ch NW in-game.

Jhs232

Dirt
In-game Name: jhs232
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I'm new to HeroCraft and I wish to join a town as I wouldn't be able to start a new town myself, and I wish to contribute to this town with my redstone skills and other skills.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw the thread on the "Official Townships" forum
How long have you been on the server?: I've recently joined HeroCraft.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Paladin, but I may change as I like the concept of Caster and I like to use skills. My profession is Crafter. I've not yet decided what I will be when I get level 30 Crafter, but I've thought of Merchant.
Past towns?: I've not yet been in any towns, but I hope I can join yours!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute with advanced redstone, and I can help design buildings tactically so that their easy to defend and also help planning the town stragety/tactics in case of war or when there's a conflict.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Additional information (I know this wasn't part of the application, but I thought it would be good to add it):
Age: 14, I live in Belgium, I go to school from 8 AM to 4 PM, which means from Monday to Friday I will be on from around 4 o' clock and on Wednesday I get home from school around 1 PM, which means I'll be on from around 1 PM. I may have homework, so the amount of time may wary.

In-game Name: Applesplatter​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Joining a town is a necessity for me as I wish to learn more from the veterans of the server who are in this town and perhaps how I could play my class better.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: From Howbadisbad​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a bard as my main class and a mason for my profession.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am exceptional at building and PvP, though I am mediocre with redstone. I think if I join this town I could contribute greatly for both building and PvP manners, such as a raid.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: jhs232
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I'm new to HeroCraft and I wish to join a town as I wouldn't be able to start a new town myself, and I wish to contribute to this town with my redstone skills and other skills.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw the thread on the "Official Townships" forum
How long have you been on the server?: I've recently joined HeroCraft.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Paladin, but I may change as I like the concept of Caster and I like to use skills. My profession is Crafter. I've not yet decided what I will be when I get level 30 Crafter, but I've thought of Merchant.
Past towns?: I've not yet been in any towns, but I hope I can join yours!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute with advanced redstone, and I can help design buildings tactically so that their easy to defend and also help planning the town stragety/tactics in case of war or when there's a conflict.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Additional information (I know this wasn't part of the application, but I thought it would be good to add it):
Age: 14, I live in Belgium, I go to school from 8 AM to 4 PM, which means from Monday to Friday I will be on from around 4 o' clock and on Wednesday I get home from school around 1 PM, which means I'll be on from around 1 PM. I may have homework, so the amount of time may wary.
In-game Name: Applesplatter​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Joining a town is a necessity for me as I wish to learn more from the veterans of the server who are in this town and perhaps how I could play my class better.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: From Howbadisbad​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a bard as my main class and a mason for my profession.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am exceptional at building and PvP, though I am mediocre with redstone. I think if I join this town I could contribute greatly for both building and PvP manners, such as a raid.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​

Both of you are accepted!!! Congrats!! Please join our chat channel in-game /ch nw and talk with a town manager or myself if I'm online.

Jakx100bat

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:to building and raid thats my thing
How did you hear about Newerth?: my best friend chaincat
How long have you been on the server? a week or so
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue (ninja or ranger) crafter (alchemist ,miner,or enchanter)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resources, buildings ,and raids
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but i can get it if need be

Thanks for your time in reading this application. :notch: notch loves you

Tristo3399

Stone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im looking for a good town. I think I found one.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking around for towns on the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Just started
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a ninja. Thats my playstyle. Stealthy. I also want to become a mson or engineer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP when i start leveling up. And im good at farming and building with redstone.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No