• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Neverast[18] - Good

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital]Caverns of Neverast[16] - Good

Got lazy and didn't do screenshots. I'll get around to it!

Projects under consideration within neverast:
-VOLCANO! Basically a giant lava spewing monster with a dungeon inside. I will use this to choose my knightly order.
-The Citadel. Basically a final line of defense within the city, with tall imposing walls, and a supply of weapons and other gear. Mostly for show. This is MINE. Stay away.
-Mob grinder. Sky to bedrock, coated in a man-made mountain.

Projects in progress:
-Grand Library. It will be used to list all citizens, all rules and regulations, historical items of interest, and will basically be our city hall. Until contested, it has been dubbed Ryklew Library.
-KOP HQ. I have no idea. It's looking pretty cool though, almost like a cult =D
-PLOTS. Tons of plots must be demoed, and tons more must be made to house our exploding population.
-Beach terraforming. A large beach is being placed for some nice beachfront property. It'll be about 30-40 blocks towards the ocean, and cover about 100 blocks of coast. An ocean is being relocated to make room for this, and a desert will be killed to create it.

News:
We're up to 25 citizens again! As soon as we make it to 30, I will be pruning the list of citizens who signed up, made a plot, and then never logged in again. There are atleast 3-4 in the last week who have done this.

Neverast is officially the first town to turn pvp ON entirely within it's borders. My goal is to make this city the safest city in all of herocraft, and this is my personal test of that goal. A KOS list will be created shortly to allow citizens to know who is not allowed in the city.
What this means for citizens: Wear armor, carry a sword, don't run around town with stacks of gold, hotbar food, look for security flaws, and use security measures that are in place. The only way into the city recently, has been to abuse region lag to break a block, and flip gates open before they respawn. Despite this being a ridiculous and illegitimate way to breach the walls, measures have been taken to prevent this. Still, I'd like for all of you to be on the lookout for risky areas where certain people would be able to abuse the region or use the terrain to open gates from the outside.

The hill in the center of the city is now recognized as a city landmark. Building on capital hill is forbidden, and projects will be high restricted. Some plots will be located near, or on this hill, and will cost a pretty penny.

More news later.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital]Neverast[18] - Good

Updated the thread and citizen list.
Yes, I know the thread looks like a mish mash of stitched up frankensteins.

J

jorict

Even though you are enemies, I like the idea of pvp on, with your citizens ready for battle any time.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

We've actually turned that off recently. After witnessing what we knew was happening, we figured if people can't get in legitimately, there was no sense in leaving it on. My goal isnt for my city to be a trap for it's citizens, if they can't AFK on mainstreet and be safe, it's not meeting my expectations.
iFizzE showed us what we knew, that people were just spamming blocks to climb the walls. After our next project, this will be entirely impossible/VERY scary to do. Then, we will turn pvp back on. Probably gonna be a while though, our current wall is a tenth the size of the new one, and took like 200-300 stacks of smoothstone -before- halfblocks required smoothstone.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2

I look forward to seeing this wall, there's not a city I can't get in to >:]

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8

Alas!

Now that i am about done with my little break, I will be returning and from what I've been told, NOVA is still pretty much dead.
That said, it looks like I need a new town! I heard Blasphemy is gone so _unfotunately_ I can't join them anymore, I guess I'll be starting anew here then, if you'd allow me in :)

Some info on myself:
-18.77 years old
-German
-Frequenting the highest form of public education available bar Uni - just taking my final exams, so 4 months of holidays ahead, yaay ^.^
-Volunteer fireman, just completed the 2 years of the basic training
-Nerd mostly without real life, but I guess that's common on HC anyway :icon_mrgreen:
-Also been playing EVE Online for some years now

Regarding MC/HC:
-Been playing MC since last fall
-Started out on the City of Islands
-Proceeded to The LRRmon Refuge Server (LoadingReadyRun, the guys from The Escapist and Desert Bus, if you've heard of it): https://picasaweb.google.com/100466765265501130234/LRRmonRefugeeServerProjectEins#slideshow/5539867903037080642
-Joined Herocraft around Christmas I think, can't even remember :)

Since then I've been part of NOVA right from the start, helped with the early beginnings, built the outer wall (which is now demolished, but it took me a while ALL ON MY OWN :icon_rolleyes:), participated in the great blockade of Madlum (lol, does this thing still even exist?) been part of the NOVA and TOP council as well as SIC and Mayor of the town, built Sanshas Sanctuary(which at least once survived enemy occupation and allied reclaiming), hated on Blasphemy alot and succeeded in reclaiming TOPs capital that had been stolen while I was busy IRL :icon_cry:.

After that, I appointed a new city council and left for a break which, as I said, is now over. Also, having seen a picture of her, I think I'm in love with apple but I guess that doesn't really count :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, would you accept me into your town?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Am german too >=o
Anyway.

Things you should know about US:
-We're good, no murdering of non-evil players.
-We have our own interpretations of what makes a town and it's citizens evil, and make our decisions based on this interpretation.
-100% of our business takes place in the NRoA forums.
-We currently have very very poor relations with 90% of the towns on the server, expecially TOP and affiliated towns.
-We talk too much.
-We're dirt poor
-I occasionally slaughter civilians without reason.
-Neverast strives to be a PVP ON town, and occasionally goes through trial runs where PVP is on. Ultimately PVP will remain on.

More stuff.
There're no special rituals to perform, I'll just add you to our regions, you can grab a plot 15x15 or lower, and start building. Our storage is free to take from, and is supplied by citizens. We also handout iron and diamonds when they're needed, and take care of warriors' gear needs.

Madlum was great fun. Just a shame I never saw elroy there, or I would've slew him too =D

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8

Apples said:
Am german too >=o Echt jetze? Ick freu mir! [/falscherakzent]
Anyway.

Things you should know about US:
-We're good, no murdering of non-evil players. Well, I know THAT from TOP.
-We have our own interpretations of what makes a town and it's citizens evil, and make our decisions based on this interpretation. Me likey
-100% of our business takes place in the NRoA forums. Nice, always a shame when forums go unused.
-We currently have very very poor relations with 90% of the towns on the server, expecially TOP and affiliated towns. No problem. If you want, I can talk to them
-We talk too much. So do I.
-We're dirt poor So am I, since the old donor banks are lost forever :p
-I occasionally slaughter civilians without reason. Okay.jpg
-Neverast strives to be a PVP ON town, and occasionally goes through trial runs where PVP is on. Ultimately PVP will remain on. Trials sound good. I suck at 1v1 PVP.

More stuff.
There're no special rituals to perform, I'll just add you to our regions, you can grab a plot 15x15 or lower, and start building. Our storage is free to take from, and is supplied by citizens. We also handout iron and diamonds when they're needed, and take care of warriors' gear needs. OK

Madlum was great fun. Just a shame I never saw elroy there, or I would've slew him too =D Hurr Durr, shame they broke ^^

Sounds good :)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

Apples said:
Notice-
Neverast is hereby to be called Appleton.

That makes it easier, I used to always mix Neverast and Newerth up (dont' ask me why, it was the N) so this makes it easier. :icon_mrgreen:

You do realise that all your citizens when asked where they are, can now say, "we spend most of our day inside Apple", or something to those effects. ;)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

The following citizens have been preemptively removed before Neo can do it for me =D

Empirarte
ASOCxREAPERx
Huh691
Zoarr

There are a few I suspect MAY be inactive, but I'll wait for neo to check.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

How do I apply for Neverast? I am interested in the underground and would like to be a part of this city.