• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Neverast[18] - Good

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital]Neverast[18] - Good

Join /ch Nroa in game and we'll help you get started in Neverast.
The underground portion of the city is pretty much gone now, though. The only part that remains is the main hall

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

Citizen Audit
Proximas - inactive
Thumber - inactive
Fawni - inactive

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

aceshooter11 said:
Brutal should not be on active list because he is a mod
The last rule states this http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=156

1. Thanks for letting me know.
2. Leave it to the admins and moderators to enforce rules.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

rattmodriguez is shown in both Neverast and Rens

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

quickee update:
Collecting bookshelves for the library, expecting about 20-30 stacks more.
Kingdom wall is nearly outline, had to change a few corners.
All water-based projects postponed until 1.5, noone is allowed to build on the water.
Several plots created outside main northern wall. Further plots within the city are in need of demolition.
Citywide KOS list updated, see private forums for more info.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Aaaand I'm back from my little HC vacation.
Thankfully the 1.5 update + our corrupted map made Neverast a rain biome instead of a snow biome, so business can move on as usual, as soon as the "map wipe myths" are sorted out.

I'm out of school in about 2-3 weeks. If our walls are not complete at that point, I'll be gathering a team of KINGDOM citizens to do a rush. 10 people could finish the entire wall in 3-5 hours. If you've got time to kill, smelt some cobble.
We're gathering dirt in mass for a northern expansion.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5

Rattmodriguez (and probably others such as Acars) need to be taken off the nroa1 region.

Ratt let gabizou into the Neverast storage area today.

If I wasn't so damned old and slow I woulda lava'd em, but had to come search the forums to figure out if they were KoS or not.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

I could have sworn I removed him. If non citizens are in the city during lockdown, you don't have to check the list, just torch them. No need to be polite, either.
I'll re-review the regions list, to be safe.

I honestly expected more from Gabizou, though I'm not sure why. Net-Loss?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Apples said:
I could have sworn I removed him. If non citizens are in the city during lockdown, you don't have to check the list, just torch them. No need to be polite, either.
I'll re-review the regions list, to be safe.

I honestly expected more from Gabizou, though I'm not sure why. Net-Loss?

I simply wanted to see neverast again. Not for stealing purposes till ratt showed me your flaw in security. I'd at least expect those chests to be lwc'ed already, I didn't really steal, if you count dirt as stealing, then yes i stole, but thats something all terraformers need. But I didn't expect malphugus to be the whistleblower like this, i mean to try and block me in with planks, sir, you fail.

I have no further reason to visit Neverast again, I wish you guys the best of luck in future ventures.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

There's no need to lie, you know. We both know exactly why you came there. There are no flaws in physical security. A non-citizen was still on our regions, and had it not been for that, you'd have never made it past the front gate.
Laughable that you insult someone for doing what they can to defend their town.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Apples said:
There's no need to lie, you know. We both know exactly why you came there. There are no flaws in physical security. A non-citizen was still on our regions, and had it not been for that, you'd have never made it past the front gate.
Laughable that you insult someone for doing what they can to defend their town.

With all due respect, I don't see the physical security helpful in many ways, Neverast is a closed off city, closed out to the public view. I do see jabs as being offensive in my part as I have dealt with much more in terms of valuables and trusted by others, but I don't seek for confrontation. Just a friendly mention of hello is all I seek to share. Come to Rens, pretty secure if I may add, not in physical aspects but in community aspects, most, if not all chests are lwc'ed and we like to show people our beautiful community.

I regress, we are of different views and minds, good day is all i have left to say.

Elriond

Gold

-Creeper damage was added for a few minutes before being removed again. Will be added again (i'm guessing permanently) 4/30. Was added last minute to patch 1.09

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

You're kidding? Creeper damage isn't hardcore, all it does is mess things up. Is this terrain damage?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5

sounds like it is terrain damage. But with flag creep-explosion to disable it in towns

ugh... sounds like a way for asshats to grief in the wilderness without being caught: lure creepers to the structure and lol away grrrr

Apherdite

Queen Bee

Citizen Audit:
Oblivon11 - inactive
Elemente - inactive
PsychoJake - inactive
Piemaster100 - inactive
DawgDude - inactive

You have 18 active citizens.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Updated citizen list. Current projects are on hold.
Big thanks to Elriond who completed a massive part of the westward expansion. We've now doubled the usable space of the city!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Geraldmcnibbits (04/29/11)
Malamute2345 (04/16/11)
Noxus_Prime (04/29/11)
Ovadya (04/28/11)
TheAngle (04/17/11)
Wervern (04/19/11)