• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

WolfLvr

Glowing Redstone
I think that would be a worthwhile commitment. While Siwa hasn't disclosed the location of Jericho to me, he says that it's apparently Sandstone based, and I'd love to help the community however I can. Plus, I don't use glass too often (I don't make huge own-your-face-off windows), so what else would my piles of sand be useful for? I couldn't think of a better cause for it. :)

Anonymiter

Soulsand
I think that would be a worthwhile commitment. While Siwa hasn't disclosed the location of Jericho to me, he says that it's apparently Sandstone based, and I'd love to help the community however I can. Plus, I don't use glass too often (I don't make huge own-your-face-off windows), so what else would my piles of sand be useful for? I couldn't think of a better cause for it. :)

We still need about 25,000 or more sandstone sooooo... yeah...

And the location for Jericho is on the first post.

WolfLvr

Glowing Redstone
Ah. Well, I have not been so curious as to look or ask, and... dang! I might need to put in a little effort then, eh?

Eskamoe

Gold

Name(in game name): Eskamoe
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yep
Are you a talented builder?: I like to think so.
Do you have a working mic?: Yep
You read and understand our rules?: Yep
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Getting tired of saying Yep.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes
Path?: Crafter - Unsure what spec. path after
Any additional info?: I hate hats.
Referral?: Zecron8 referred me to this city, so I'd take that as a referral.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Smash, as you may know, im gone for a month (ingame) and I've added you to my vaults lwc, so could you please open/close it every week so my lwc doesnt wear out? thanks.

Name(in game name): WillThGreat
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Nope
Are you a talented builder?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes but I don't use it.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes.
Path?: Rogue
Any additional info?: Is this city PvP? Does it raid frequently?
Referral?: None

Umm, I don't know how to edit posts, but my Name is actually WillThGreat.

EDIT- I found out how to edit posts! :D

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@bluejack404

I like a lot of people in NEO and KRS, especially Gabizou and Xanipher, and hold an enormous amount of respect for the Kingdoms. However, I cannot in good faith ally with a kingdom who has pledged allegiance to D101. Neotetro seems alright but the rest of the town is full of clowns and liars. Jericho is allied with seven towns and two kingdoms currently, mostly due to geography and longevity of friendships and there are important reasons for each treaty we have. We do have high respect for NEO and KRS and some of it's members and leadership, but that aside we do not see a reason to engage in any NAP or alliance with NEO or KRS at this time. I hope you understand. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game.

SMASH26t

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Well, NEO hopes to be a Switzerland of sorts. Uninvolved in larger political maneuverings, and interested in nothing more than in keeping at peace with as many groups as possible. That having been said, I hope you'll reconsider.

One of the main reasons I've started this whole movement is in order to prevent members of your town from raiding ours (has happened a few times now, and at least one of your town members is on our KoS list that I know of). It's my hope that you'll reconsider this treaty. It would benefit relations between our two cities greatly.

If you go to war with D101, our treaty with them (even now) would not allow us to take sides. It's more of a nonaggression pact than alliance, to prevent unfortunate scenarios from occuring that could lead to violence. Again, what we want is peace, and what I want is to not be forced to level a PvP class. :p

If you still choose not to reconsider, then that's all right. I hope we can remain loose friends, barring any future raids from your town on ours.

What you're saying is... don't bug you and you won't help anyone bug us? Are you going for pacifism or just indifference to others?

Better question... what if we go to war with you? Are you going to lay down and die or call in "your troops"? This sounds more like a "hold my hand so the bullies won't take my lunch money".

Umm, did I get accepted? If I didn't, can I? Sorry for being impatient it's just that you made a post unrelated after mine... it makes me feel ignored and I'm really excited to join. :(

Anonymiter

Soulsand
WAR!? I said nothing about going to war... it was a goddamn hypothetical. Still sounds like you're missing the point of neutrality. Sounding more like a "join us or die". Why not, instead, assume everyone is off limits unless they attack you? I don't think anyone cares if you kill an attacker but why do we have to sign up with your shit to keep from being slaughtered?

I think smash might've missed my application. I want to post it again, but then he might not accept me or something... Look up for my application!!! ^^^