• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

alright I'll have to do it when I am able to get onto my Dads user as that is where I built (didn't think it through) so it may take some time to get it. :(

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
click

click

click

Timid hoofsteps, echoing in the dark...

clunk

clunk

clunk

Tumblers turning in an iron lock...

clump

clump

clump

heavy boots, approaching through the gloom...

<censored>

<censored>

<censored>

(no one should ever have to hear such sounds)

clink

clink

clink

A chisel carving stone:

Cute adorable fawn
Aug 2010 - Sep 2010
~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
Brutally taken from us
for want of a few coins.

I have completed the spleef arena and anyone who wishes to see it the coords are x - 153 z 1000 If you would like me to change the design a bit just tell me

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention to all residents of the caster's district! A district-wide referendum is occurring. Details (which will also be mentioned here) are on the signs at the top of mini-waterfalls (not a straight drop, but the one's following the path down to the warrior's district).

Referendum:
Should we redesign the caster's district hall?

Referendum voting ends on Oct 1, 2011.
A sign must be posted in that area or within the current district hall with your IGN and your vote, any other claim will not be counted.

If you feel the need, post your opinions on why you vote the way you do here, so as to engage in healthy debate. I myself, as district leader, will NOT cast a vote, however I will state my opinion (I'm certainly no chairman).

***​

In my opinion, the current hall looks like some sort of a university. While certainly fitting for "the studying of lore and magecraft," I feel that it really does not apply to caster's in general. I feel that we need a new, larger hall that takes advantage of some of our new capital space. Citizens would or would not be involved in design and construction as they so choose. Therefore, I would suggest a yes vote.​

If you disagree, please post your opinions. I will respect your views, no matter how much they differ from mine.​

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Edited date to Oct. 1st. It was a mistake on my part. So this makes voting ending in 3 days, not a month.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
West Rail will probally open soon make sure your station is ready :)

just waiting on Regioning PE's to tighten up security on it

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Is the idea that each city gets a station, or that certain significant cities get stations?

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Hut what? What station? Like from Bill and Teds Bogus Journey? Staay-shonnn!

But seriously, I haven't had much to do with the rail station. What needs to be done to it?

Theres the station that I built that connects to rogues district. All it needs is a stop on the rails and a lift to the other rail line IP has prepared. It should be quite easy for someone to do the finishing touches. I had some blocks lined up between the two for a lift to be placed.

Might need someone to double check security around it but it should be fine to be opened up