• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Ironpass Security Bulletin

How secure is your home?

Are your belongings safe?

Our crack wall-building team has been hard t work preparing defenses to keep unsavoury elements out of Ironpass. However, this is only the first step to securing your hard-earned wealth.
If you have unlocked chests in town then putting a block on top of them is a wise idea. Putting two is even smarter. Alas, your goods might still be stolen - by your own neighbors!
Don't panic. Well maybe panic a little bit. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Note that, although the mayor can identify and punish the culprit, there is no guarantee that your stolen items will be recovered.

Think:
  • Everyone should have at least one lwc'd (locked) chest. How much these cost, and how many you are limited to is detailed at http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/LWC (tiny.cc/hclwc also takes you there)
  • If you have an unlocked chest with enough saleable goods in it to pay for an LWC - sell them and buy that lwc!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Next up on the shooting list... a cute lil kitten?

Oh I have a vast meagerie of cute fluffy baby animals who, for want of a few coins, could all be destined for a senselessly horrific demise.
Next in line is a harmless fawn. Pay your taxes this week or it will have more to worry about than a bullet. This weeks sacrificial critter will spend a night in a dark cold cell with . . . brutalacerate!

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Audit recheck

Ruethian - Player doesn't exist
gman7066 - Sept 8th
GraRona - Banned
JMex - Sept 6th
lax12 - Sept 10th
levytskyy - Sept 5th
mcempires - Sept 7th
nolimits42 - Sept 10th
Remixed89 - Sept 5th
tips48 - Sept 8th

I have created a spleef arena in sp that I would love to have in Iron Pass and would like to get help on how to post pictures from minecraft. I have a hp pavilion pc I could really use some help.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Upload your photos to a site such as imageshack. Looking at your photo page, it should offer various links. Copy the forum code link. Paste on forums.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Did you take the pictures with Minecraft's built-in screenshot taker? If so, are you on a Mac or PC?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, move the pictures from your screenshots folder in the .minecraft folder to your Pictures folder.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Basically, or you can use print screen, which allows screen capture on PCs. I don't know quite how it works, (just google it, though), but it should allow you to paste an image in a word document or something, where you will then be able to save it to your computer.