• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Fiore [32] - KoE

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
To be quite honest, it isnt.

Between my life getting busier getting in shape (lost 10kg, go me!) and drifting off to other games, I have lost the desire for the township system. Currently Amgroma has been doing bits and pieces around the place. Personally I've made a fresh start, building a wilderness house in an undisclosed part of the world to keep my interest in the game and waiting to see what happens with the world as updates role round.

If there is interest in taking over the leadership of the town, dont hesitate to contact me

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Alex_xr (04/09/11) [Username Typo]
Dizasta (04/30/11)
Gtracer (04/15/11)
IIGODLYII (04/30/11)
Infamousdx (03/27/11)
Jonsoon (04/15/11)
Kwanman (04/02/11)
Lanceralias (04/30/11)
Melmaster (03/27/11)
Morfae (04/24/11)
Noelzy (03/27/11)
Pkwelty (04/01/11)
Ryan_french (04/17/11)
Sgongo (03/27/11)
Skyman4321 (03/27/11)
SpenserJ (04/08/11)
Szenzus (03/27/11)
TheJamAttack (04/16/11)
ThirdRock (03/27/11)
Toshibaru (04/04/11)
Warlord2150
Wind37 (03/27/11)
xMantaRay (03/27/11)

***** YOU NEED TO MAKE THE NEW FIORE THREAD *****

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy shit your citizen audit was worse than mine lmao. 9 citizens? Looks like ill be the first in line to loot in the next week ;)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Kk we need to make a new Fiore Thread. I suppose either Amgroma or Rae will become the new mayor and leader of the thread??? We need to make one soon so we can keep track of the citizens. After all, Saber has been inactive recently.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
ForTehZZZ said:
Kk we need to make a new Fiore Thread. I suppose either Amgroma or Rae will become the new mayor and leader of the thread??? We need to make one soon so we can keep track of the citizens. After all, Saber has been inactive recently.

Well, Saber gave it to Raetac, then Raetac said he's done with Townships and gave it to Amgroma, and Amgroma won't be here for 1 week, he says.

SO.........looks like Fiore may die if someone doesn't step up. *cough SiC cough*

Wait, who's the SiC?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Brutalacerate said:
ForTehZZZ said:
Rae and Amgroma... -.-

Ohh my...

And Amgroma was online today.

Well, someone slap him and get him to make the new post. Haha. This coming Tuesday is the 1 week deadline.

Derings/Downgrades.

Ok so if they get downgraded because say they only have 10 citizens, will the houses in the outer rings be opened to looting?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
GreekCrackShot said:
Brutalacerate said:
ForTehZZZ said:
Rae and Amgroma... -.-

Ohh my...

Well, someone slap him and get him to make the new post. Haha. This coming Tuesday is the 1 week deadline.

Derings/Downgrades.

Ok so if they get downgraded because say they only have 10 citizens, will the houses in the outer rings be opened to looting?

No, I dont think so. Why would that be the case? They will still be within Kingdom Pylons. The LWC will still be there.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember other large towns going down to ten citizens. But they never lost their city/capital status. Or any land for that matter.

A

Alente1

ForTehZZZ said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Brutalacerate said:
ForTehZZZ said:
Rae and Amgroma... -.-

Ohh my...

Derings/Downgrades.

No, I dont think so. Why would that be the case? They will still be within Kingdom Pylons. The LWC will still be there.

AfroDave said:
I remember other large towns going down to ten citizens. But they never lost their city/capital status. Or any land for that matter.

If Fiore loses Capital status, presuming there's no sudden new Capital within the Pylons, then theoretically they would be open to looting in some areas depending on the severity of their city downgrades.

Kingdom Pylons wouldn't apply Afro since to have Pylons you need to be a Kingdom and to be a Kingdom you need to meet the requirements including a Capital. Losing cap would mean losing KOE as a recognized Kingdom entirely.

To quote Brutal:

Brutalacerate said:
This coming Tuesday is the deadline for Townships to have recruited enough Citizens to maintain their Township level.

Town, City, Capital and in some cases, Kingdom.

Now, those who DID NOT maintain will be downgraded to the appropriate level or even de-ringed if a Town because below that is just land. Haha.

So, get it together.

Also, Sunday the 29th will be the start of my weekly audits, so keep it together.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Skyforge is the new capital. Therefore all the houses will still be unlootable. Sorry if anybody got excited :p

Also, until a new mayor steps up I will make the new Fiore thread.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Eliminating the ones considered inactive from the citizen list, we have:

Algebraic
Raetac
Amgroma (kind of)
DTheilke
Rens23
Moleeth
Raolan
Warlordv1
FFLaguna
Alex_xr

Not that I've seen any of these guys, but if any Edolites make contact with them please confirm their citizenship in Fiore. Dunno what they're doing at this point, but there's something to look for.

We're down to hours now, not days... Good luck to Dom and the crew! I be sleepin'.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Dazureus said:
Eliminating the ones considered inactive from the citizen list, we have:

Algebraic
Raetac
Amgroma (kind of)
DTheilke
Rens23
Moleeth
Raolan
Warlordv1
FFLaguna
Alex_xr

Not that I've seen any of these guys, but if any Edolites make contact with them please confirm their citizenship in Fiore. Dunno what they're doing at this point, but there's something to look for.

We're down to hours now, not days... Good luck to Dom and the crew! I be sleepin'.

Not to correct or anything that can cause trouble but rens23 decided to move to Rens last week or so before the citizen audits but I haven't seen him online too much. I'd like to clear it up with him as he's making the decision. I'm fine with either way it goes.