• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Fiore [32] - KoE

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
[size=xx-large]The Capital City of Fiore - The Kingdom of Edolas[/size]

Fiore.jpg

The Location of Fiore: x: -1677 z: 9

Mayor: Saber993
Vice Mayors: Raetac ; Amgroma
Nobles: Algebraic ; Warlord2150; Pkwelty

Bank Owner:
Amgroma
Bankers: Amgroma ; Raetac

[size=large]The Official Architects of Fiore[/size]

-Raetac

[size=large]
Why Join Fiore?[/size]

-Some of the largest plots of any city, including basements that allow you to dig to bedrock!
-We buy your gold at 12c/ea!
-Some of the best public facilities around, with more to come.
-We sell your items for you and give you full profit!
-A thriving and expanding community where there's always something to contribute!
-If you ever become inactive, all of your belongings WILL be waiting for you upon your return!
-A job board that pays you top coin for your work around the kingdom! (Includes Skyforge and Silverwyn members)

[size=large]The Laws of Fiore[/size]

1- You must listen to, and respect, the Nobles and Mayor/Vice Mayors of Fiore. They are trusted individuals and their word is law.

2- Griefing and/or Stealing will result in an eviction from the City of Fiore without refund of your materials/coinage given to the city, or in the city.

3- Attempt to Bank with only Kingdom of Edolas Banks; This is to help our city grow. This is not, however, required.

4- We reserve the right to evict you from Fiore for any reason. We do not do it for stupid reasons though.

5- Stay within your given plot limits unless otherwise permitted.

6- All Regions and LWCs must allow Saber993 and Raetac.

7- Punishment for infringing on the laws of the domain is first a warning, then eviction.

8-All homes MUST have a sign with your name on it.

[size=large]Fiore Real Estate Information
[/size]

Cliff Side - Size (15x11) Height (16) Price (200c for Citizens) (300c Outsiders)
Sea Side - Size (20x13)* Height (12) Price (Free for citizens) (250c Outsiders)
Standard - Size (20x13)* Height (12) Price (Free for citizens) (250c Outsiders)

Custom- Size (??x??)* Height (Variable) Price is variable depending on size)

All plots may go down to bedrock.

[size=x-small]
You may purchase, if you wish, extended height allowances to your plot. These will be charged at 40c per block up to 20 blocks. This upgrade is not cheap as we do not see this expansion as a benefit to the vision of our city.
All expansions must be approved by Saber993.[/size]

[size=large]
Citizen List[/size]

0- Saber993
1- Algebraic
2- Raetac
3- Amgroma
4- DTheilke
5- Wind37
6- Rens23
7- ThirdRock
8- Lanceralias
9- Infamousdx
10- Dizasta
11- Sgongo
12- Morfae
13- Moleeth
14- Warlord2150
15- Pkwelty
16- TheJamAttack
17- Raolan
18- Warlordv1
19- Skyman4321
20- IIGODLYII
21- ryan_french
22- FFLaguna
23- Szenzus
24- Noelzy
25- Melmaster
26- Aex_Xr
27- xMantaRay
28- Kwanman
29- Jonsoon
30- SpenserJ
31- Toshibaru
32- Gtracer

For all build projects visit the Kingdom of Edolas board!

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: The Capital City of Fiore

Well done to us for making Kingdom

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

hey good people of Fiore =D I really like having you as neighbours and Im very happy that we have made it to kingdom together. I have one suggestion, would you be interested in soon getting a functional railroad between our citites up and running? we have just started the construction of our own minecart hub (dont know when it will be done though, but it sure will be faster if we know you start working on yours too) Its not very far between our towns, but with a railroad trade and commerce will flourish even more =D (besides railways are fun)

looking forward to the day I can swoosh over to Fiore in 10-20 seconds.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

As for tracks, gimme Craftbook and I'll do ya something. At the moment the Architect (me) is busy with a few minor things, zoning Fiore for one. KoE Pylons is another thing.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

Something that we need to do on the side- preferrably sooner rather than later, it terraform some of the open space in Fiore and add more plots. We have nowhere to put new citizens at the moment and there has been an influx of new players lately and I hate being unable to set people in something more permanent.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

The new Town Hall has broken ground and is now in the process of raising itself from the ground. The design is incorporating meeting areas for future planning, a Bank and a Conference Hall. There will also be a centerpoint look out planned so one can view all of Fiore.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Recent News:
Shavedmoose has come back from the old alpha days and joined our wonderful city

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

I will be posting plans for our future arcanium soon as well as creating individual topics for all "planned" build projects in the kingdom in the kingdom board.

Dear Rollbacks,

Please stop it.

Sincerely, Saber & Friends <3

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

hey Fiore, you city name is short for Fiore della morte? (flower of death)

I just noticed from Amgromas signature. Have always thought of Fiore as just flower, nice and cozy.:icon_razz:

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

Diavolo1988 said:
hey Fiore, you city name is short for Fiore della morte? (flower of death)

I just noticed from Amgromas signature. Have always thought of Fiore as just flower, nice and cozy.:icon_razz:

Nah, he wants that to be our "evil" name. haha.

If we have a nethertown I'll name it that, however.

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9

I would like to leave Fiore do to the inactive community. Sorry for the problems this may cause.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

hello my favorite capital city =D how are you doing over there? in SkyForge we are flourishing as always and one of our current projects is the railroad to Fiore. (getting smaller cities connected to the capital by railroad is always important as we all know from the CIV games) We have made ourselves stations for departure and arrival and are currently digging a tunnel to Fiore. Center of the tunnel is at X: -1604 Y:57-ish We hope you are working on/have already made a station for both arrival and departure that we can connect our tunnel to. Then we only need some sort of boosters enabled with craftbook or similar and we are ready for fast travel.

Btw, we are planning on having the railroad also lead to the planned arena between our cities.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Diavolo, most of our population have dug major basements so underground tunnel in Fiore would be a bad idea. We really should conduct the rail above ground. The old town hall still has a station built on top it.

Future planning should be directed to the KoE forums and using this http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=642

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Fiore Town Planners have been hard at work and new plots (5 at last count) have opened up around the city. We still need builders and terraformers to help make the city better than it is today.

ZELLIS

Banned
RE: [Capital] Fiore [38]

Hey I relinquish my double plot in Fiore just so you guys know. I think it has saber as an owner so if you could have you can have someone demolish it.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

ZELLIS said:
Hey I relinquish my double plot in Fiore just so you guys know. I think it has saber as an owner so if you could have you can have someone demolish it.

I think I might have already destroyed it. Went through and cleared a bunch of inactives recently.

ZELLIS

Banned

Nope it was still there, I grabbed my obsidian and moss stone, then had to log off to do homework and other awful activities.