• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Fiore [32] - KoE

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] Fiore [38]

ZELLIS said:
Nope it was still there, I grabbed my obsidian and moss stone, then had to log off to do homework and other awful activities.

Alright, we'll work on deconstruction soon. Sorry to see you go, ZELLIS.

Warlord2150

Legacy Supporter 4

Hey! Update the Fiore pic so its not so old and lame (and so my big castle is visible). Kthx!

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

Warlord2150 said:
Hey! Update the Fiore pic so its not so old and lame (and so my big castle is visible). Kthx!

I would love to once I get a decent map to use.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] Fiore [40]

The KoE arena will soon be started =D Capn danger seems to have a good overview so I think its good to let him be a bit in charge. He has just returned from having his computer filled with soot :p so he'll start pacing up and marking up the beginning of the arena any day now. :)

About the monorail to Silverwyn, Im not sure if you want a tunnel or monorail, but I have scouted the area and it looks like train has to go under/over the streets some places and cross over the docks and end at the new Silverwyn town hall. (thats where they wanted it) I could be persuaded to help out with the construction if Im available, since I have some experience with that from the SkyForge - Fiore train.

Oh an other thing, I added -KoE City after the title of SkyForge's town thread. Perhaps you should add -KoE Capital after yours and Silverwyn after theirs to make it easier for new people seeing what towns are a part of KoE.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Fiore.jpg

resize as you may

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

friendly citizen activity audit

Dgco - inactive
MarkoeZ - inactive
Gtracer - inactive
ThirdRock - inactive
Sinjay69 - inactive
Infamousdx - inactive
Alator - inactive
Sgongo - inactive
Pipehead - inactive
GeneralShrooms - inactive
nomnivore - inactive
Tasslehooff - inactive
Papalongdong - inactive
Raolan - has his own town now
Solais - inactive
Sqider - inactive

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5

Neo_Exdeath said:
friendly citizen activity audit

Dgco - inactive
MarkoeZ - inactive
Gtracer - inactive
ThirdRock - inactive
Sinjay69 - inactive
Infamousdx - inactive
Alator - inactive
Sgongo - inactive
Pipehead - inactive
GeneralShrooms - inactive
nomnivore - inactive
Tasslehooff - inactive
Papalongdong - inactive
Raolan - has his own town now
Solais - inactive
Sqider - inactive

Thirdrock and Infamous have kept open communication with me and they're both without a computer/internet. They should be returning soon. The rest of the list will be pruned. (Sgongo was banned, not inactive :p Thought I removed him but if I didn't I will.)

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Capital] Fiore [28] - KoE

Welcome to SpenserJ, friend of Jonsoon

Mariks

Air

I don't want to seem like whiner, but I'd like to complain as a KoE citizen about a trap house which killed me and Zzzdark yesterday, the house in question has an iron door and pressure plate seemingly connected to bridges. You stand on the pressure panel, the door opens and the bridges disappear, dropping you into a pit which kills you. A Fiore rule is " Griefing and/or Stealing will result in an eviction from the City of Fiore without refund of your materials/coinage given to the city, or in the city." so I think this house counts as griefing. It says on the outside "dgco's haunted house adventure" and clearly serves no purpose other than to kill those enticed by the sign outside.

I don't want "dgco" evicted, I just want the house either removed or fixed so this doesn't happen to anyone else. For those interested it is the house to the farthest left if you enter from Fiores main Sanctum road, up on the noble tier.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4

Well point been, why were you poking around other peoples houses without permission?

What people build within their own lots is their own choice. We as the managment have never told what people can and cant build in thier lots.

Curiosity did in fact kill the cat this day. I would take the experience and learn not to enter private homes.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5

FYI, if you ever see a sign with "Dgco" written on it, be afraid and stay away. ;) Trap houses and death traps are his expertise. :icon_mrgreen:

Mariks

Air

Raetac said:
Well point been, why were you poking around other peoples houses without permission?

What people build within their own lots is their own choice. We as the managment have never told what people can and cant build in thier lots.

Curiosity did in fact kill the cat this day. I would take the experience and learn not to enter private homes.

Well I was exploring Fiore (I'm a newbie) and was wandering across the noble tier, I saw that the house said "Haunted mansion adventure" and since it obviously wasn't a regular home I figured it was an attraction built by or for the town. I have learnt to stay out of anything which isn't mine but all the same you can see how this mistake could easily be made, and it seems sensible to avoid having un-labeled death traps in a big city like Fiore.

AussieDingbat said:
FYI, if you ever see a sign with "Dgco" written on it, be afraid and stay away. ;) Trap houses and death traps are his expertise. :icon_mrgreen:

I'll keep that in mind :p .

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
citizen audit
Wind37 - inactive
ThirdRock - inactive
Infamousdx - inactive
Sgongo - inactive
Skyman4321 - inactive
ryan_french - inactive
Szenzus - inactive
Noelzy - inactive
Melmaster - inactive
alex_xr - spelling
xMantaRay - inactive

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
TheJamAttack is shown in Light's Hope and Fiore
Sgongo is shown as banned
Raolan is shown in both Tar Valon and Fiore

Algebraic

Wood
I hereby am no longer a citizen / noble of Fiore (or KoE for that matter). Though, i would not like to be enemies with the kingdom. Please take me off the list, thanks.