• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling design team

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@iTzDeXy

No rush, but how are those logos coming?

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
uadkz.png
This is the sort of design I have at the minute @Alator - Is it what you want? or am I heading in the wrong direction with it :D?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Nah, looks good!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Cool. E-mail them to me when you're finished with them all. I'll pm you my e-mail address.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I edited the background color for each class and uploaded them to the wiki. @iTzDeXy could you make one with a pick so I can make all the crafters? Thanks!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I edited the background color for each class and uploaded them to the wiki. @iTzDeXy could you make one with a pick so I can make all the crafters? Thanks!
Sure thing man, if you asked I would a done the different colours for you :D, I thought you wanted one for each set of classes :D.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok @Alator your crafter logos are done and sent to your email, if you want them a different colour please ask :D I'd be happy to do it for you.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Sure, you'd do a better job than I would XD.

I like the one with a pick at an angle, do you think you could make a different color for each profession? Something kind of related to the profession, but it doesn't really matter, heh. I just want them different so people can use them if they want to show their class.profession of choice.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Sure, you'd do a better job than I would XD.

I like the one with a pick at an angle, do you think you could make a different color for each profession? Something kind of related to the profession, but it doesn't really matter, heh. I just want them different so people can use them if they want to show their class.profession of choice.
Done, and sent :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome! Everyone should go check out the sweet new class page design!

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Was wondering if someone could find or make something similar
I was changing all the regents to pictures so people could see it better but the numbers for them didnt really match
x1.png
So i could do a regent picture and then next to it would be x1 or x6
would need from 1-10 and some extra like 15+ and trapsnarent?

maybe 1x too so that the number can be on the left side if needed.