• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling design team

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
@Galaxial

Design team, we need your help! The wiki is boring, so I'm going to be requesting some assistance from your end if you guys don't mind.

The first task I need of you is to make nice little graphics for the following titles on the Main Page (http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page). Size-wise, I'd like them to be about the same size as they are now, maybe a bit larger.
  • General
  • Heroes Plugin
  • Game Mechanics
  • Guides
  • News
Thanks!

(Oh yeah, I also asked Kainzo to unlock this subforum that was locked for some reason)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@Alator
No problem! I do a lot of the graphic design anyway more than the coding, and I think the other designers may be prioritized with other projects at the moment, and I've just finished exams for a bit today, so I'll be free to do any design tonight if need be.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
PHOTOSHOP INITIATED@Alator I'll be on the IRC if needed in a few minutes, or I'll post progress here etc!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@iTzDeXy

Anyone is free to assist with anything! If you have any graphics-related ideas for the wiki, let me know!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@Alator - Is this the right size and what your looking for? if so ill make some improvements on them. (Look at them with a white background in mind with a drop down shadow)
11t7hb9.png

2mya0w.png

5lbazn.png

1o3q4i.png

qnv0p4.png

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I love the Steve idea. I was thinking having some kind of logo specific for each profession, but that may be too much work, haha.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I love the Steve idea. I was thinking having some kind of logo specific for each profession, but that may be too much work, haha.
If it was bigger than 100x100 then it wouldnt be to hard, even 120x200 would be better.
Im not very good at making good things in small sizes like 100x100 :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, the width of the cell is 175px, so you can go up to that size :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
That'd would be the ideal version, yes :D

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry for the lack of response, had an English exam today and I've got a Physics exam tomorrow, but ItzDexy looks like he's got this covered :D
I'll hopefully be available for any other projects in the future, but school just loves to engulf me in homework and exam revision, so I don't have much time for anything else at the moment!