• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling all Summoners, Official [DH] LoL Team

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
GamerName: Le_Leg / The Leg
Level In-Game: 30
Map-Awareness: I only look up to cs and teamfight.
Last Hits: Good
Can Use a lot of Champions: Kek. I own every champ, and mained every champ. I can be whatever you want me to be, honey.
giphy.gif

Mechanics: High
Counter-Building: Good
Internet and Computer: 60 fps, 90 ping
Runes and Masteries: 6 pages, buying more because that's all I can do.
Knows Correct Team Comp: Yep

Additional Info:
  • Played League since 2011. After Xerath release and before Graves release.
  • Met IronStylus from the Riot headquarters irl.
  • He even signed my Mtn Dew.
  • I'll show you the photos if you want.
  • I got to Gold III during season 3 playing Lucian while he was considered bad.
  • Currently playing every role, every champion, everything.
  • Extremely adaptable.

Nightgf

Legacy Supporter 1
<-------- Mains Jungle.

Can play any role though, been playing support for the past week, might change my main.

IGN: Pungent46
Level 30:
Ranked: Gold I

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Aside from the fact its against the rules to necro posts this old, you can go make your own post asking for players. Do not use this old one.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Look. I was trying to be nice. If you want to use forums, you are expected to learn the terms. Don't be some ignorant shit. And no, it shouldn't be locked, can you imagine the work load on staff to lock all the super old threads? We've been around for almost 4 years with a player base well over 50000.

Stop posting here, last warning. If you want to make a team or revive the DH team, do it in your own thread.

Clawscript

Obsidian
Look. I was trying to be nice. If you want to use forums, you are expected to learn the terms. Don't be some ignorant shit. And no, it shouldn't be locked, can you imagine the work load on staff to lock all the super old threads? We've been around for almost 4 years with a player base well over 50000.

Stop posting here, last warning. If you want to make a team or revive the DH team, do it in your own thread.
Well then tell me what "necro-ing" a post is, anyway Leg's the one most concerned about the team. All I want is a definition that apparently 4 intolerant people know.