• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling all Summoners, Official [DH] LoL Team

I would like to join the team, i am extremely adaptable in game and build around my team, unless im playing kogmaw, cus the team builds around him. my main role is jungling (skarner), solo top (shyvana) or ad carry (kogmaw), but i do very well with fiddle (jungle/mid lane), or ahri mid.my weakness is support, im terrible at soraka and sona and other main supports, except for alistar, which i am ok at (but preferable not).

I just turned lvl 30, i dont play ranked as i want to find a team first. my normal pvp game elo is 120 something wins and 80 something losses.

My rune pages are incomplete, i have only almost completed the small runes of one page for adcarry/jungle.

LoL IGN: Fencloud
Must be level 30: Summoner check​
Must be able to demonstrate a high amount of skill while using a variety of champions from most of the basic archetypes as labeled by Riot games.:im not really confident, so i dont really know if im good.​
Must have map awareness: 8/10, wriggles lantern is the best for both skarner and kog. :D
Must have knowledge of game mechanics: 9/10, depends on what mechanics​
Must know how to build correctly to counter enemy team: 8/10, skarner tanky, or armour pen kog.​
Must have a good connection to PvP.net and decent computer: 7/10 my ping may go awol somethings, but everything is fine. (besides spike lags which make my character walk in the opposite direction, happens rarely, once every 15 games or so.​
Must have knowledge of correct runes and masteries for the champion being played: almost completed one page, for jungle or ad carry. flat ad, flat ar, mres per level.​
Must be able to last hit: 9/10, of course, espicially when i go strolling in the enemy jungle, or working well with bot lane support as kog.​
Must know how to form correct team composition - 1 tank, 1 support, 1 Jungle, 1 Ablity Power, 1 Attack Damage ideally 3AP,2AD/3AD,2AP: off course​

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
I am probably the best LOL player here along with JordanJord1997 and if anyone thinks not then bring it, Username for LOL is PCmonkey and Jordans is Xmagus69.

malmenca

Diamond
I am probably the best LOL player here along with JordanJord1997 and if anyone thinks not then bring it, Username for LOL is PCmonkey and Jordans is Xmagus69.
Anyone who claims to be the best LoL player here is a noob. Maybe when I get the time to care enough I will "challenge" you and your friend.

@zdylann wanna rape some kids?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Rane, you still suck as usual or have you gotten better? :p

We'll invite you the next time we play. See how you do.
I'm a fairly good AP mid... people my level suck ass (level 23) I go like ~10/5
I think anyone who blames the team is a noob honestly.
I think your a fucking dumbass, and that I am on a ranked 5's team and i be rapin it up ye daw that be how i do mang
I am on a ranked team as well but its private and i will have no problem putting it up against your ranked team :)

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone who claims to be the best LoL player here is a noob. Maybe when I get the time to care enough I will "challenge" you and your friend.

I said if you have a problem don't reply just challenge me jeeeze-_-

malmenca

Diamond

At which point was the above stated?

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3

At which point was the above stated?
I gave you another face palm because you cant grasp the obvious:/

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Related.

n4Qv