• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted CallawaySpriter Application

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
  • In-game name: CallawaySpriter
  • Location and Age: Maine, USA, 19
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Athery's Ascended banned be because an admin didn't like me. I had raided his village and he banned me from the server and forums.
  • Referral(s): As for referrals I don't know how to contact them but I have been admin for over 5 servers, and a co-owner of two.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not sure if its working
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes I have.
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) Don't have a twitter, sorry
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes, I haven't griefed on any server ever. I'm very strict with rules.
  • Special Key: HCC15

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-game name: CallawaySpriter
  • Location and Age: Maine, USA, 19
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Athery's Ascended banned be because an admin didn't like me. I had raided his village and he banned me from the server and forums.
  • Referral(s): As for referrals I don't know how to contact them but I have been admin for over 5 servers, and a co-owner of two.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Not sure if its working
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes I have.
  • Are you following us on Twitter @Herocraftonline ? (optional!) Don't have a twitter, sorry
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes, I haven't griefed on any server ever. I'm very strict with rules.
  • Special Key: HCC15
Reviewing

Why does your profile say your 16 and your app says 19?

if this was a mistake provide your month/day/year you were born please

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
I didn't make my account, my brother did. I had the window open while I was out and he messed with it. I was born in 1997

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay I am confused, you stated your brother made your account yet the date on the profile IS April 27th, 1997 which makes you 16 not 19 like your application states.

Removed until this matter is cleared up.

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
Oh sorry, I thought he set it as that and I didn't know how to change it, I didn't want to be marked as a liar so I put 19 which is what I thought he put me as. I'm sorry if this is confusing even I am confused..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Your profile states you are 16. The date on the profile is April 27th, 1997. That makes you 16. Your application states you are 19.

I didn't make my account, my brother did. I had the window open while I was out and he messed with it. I was born in 1997

This states your brother made the account WITH the correct date. How does being born in 1997 make you 19?