• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BurKeYzZ whitelist Aplication

BurKeYzZ

Gold

1. Minecraft In-game name:BurKeYzZ
  2. Location & Age:15 Ireland
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I used to play on a heroes server but they disabled heroes and i wan't to play on a serve that has heroes
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i should be accepted because im a good player i know how heroes works i played on the server called thebattlecraft.net
  9. that im sure alot of you would know.
  10. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)HCb8
  11. Additional Info:I hope you understood my aplication sorry for any spelling errors etc and i hope i get accepted.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself/your style of gameplay? Tell me why you would be a great addition to the server!

BurKeYzZ

Gold
Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself/your style of gameplay? Tell me why you would be a great addition to the server!
Pretty much i like servers where theres alot of pvp i'm more of a 1.7 style pvp player but i wan't a change to go back to heroes and try it out i love servers where your able build huge structures that won't get griefed etc.

BurKeYzZ

Gold
Do you have any screenshots of previous things you have built?
No sorry but i used to play on build servers all the way back in august i've built some pretty nice things in the past but at the moment its not really something that im gone on building all day i prefer pvping