• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BruZZlie - Whitelist

BruZZlie

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: BruZZlie
  2. Location & Age: Europe , Romania , Vaslui & 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):On one or two laggy servers because they thought I was hacking( it was the lag making me look like I move very fast and stop for no reason)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: BrusLi44
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "RPG" in a server list and I've found this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I like building and really love the RPG style . I've played on some RPG servers with towny and I really like this type .

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):On one or two laggy servers because they thought I was hacking( it was the lag making me look like I move very fast and stop for no reason)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "RPG" in a server list and I've found this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I like building and really love the RPG style . I've played on some RPG servers with towny and I really like this type .

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application, thanks

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8

What is your proper date of birth as your profile states you are 14, yet your application states 15.