• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Broken Mouse

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My mouse is toast. The left click is crazy non-responsive which obviously puts me at a disadvantage in HC so I will probably be a bit inactive until I get a new one. (Quick Fun Fact: I clicked a total of 30 times just to open this page!)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Might want to dismiss this, idk wtf is going on now. Its working fine in some cases and hardly at all at other times, I have 0 clues as to if its my mouse or my PC :/

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Nobody plays a melee class without a working mouse. Take your time. Hopefully the problem is in the mouse, as its easier (and cheaper) to replace.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Being "good" at pvp means you're able to adapt to situations and survive. Not to kill people, necessarily.
Survival is the art of PvP and vice versa. Although killing is a part of that and Kenn does have a point with classes having strengths and weaknesses.