• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Broken Mouse

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My mouse is toast. The left click is crazy non-responsive which obviously puts me at a disadvantage in HC so I will probably be a bit inactive until I get a new one. (Quick Fun Fact: I clicked a total of 30 times just to open this page!)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Might want to dismiss this, idk wtf is going on now. Its working fine in some cases and hardly at all at other times, I have 0 clues as to if its my mouse or my PC :/

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Nobody plays a melee class without a working mouse. Take your time. Hopefully the problem is in the mouse, as its easier (and cheaper) to replace.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
How is it even possible to find out who is the best, considering the class advantages etc. and balance in general?
Being "good" at pvp means you're able to adapt to situations and survive. Not to kill people, necessarily.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Being "good" at pvp means you're able to adapt to situations and survive. Not to kill people, necessarily.
Survival is the art of PvP and vice versa. Although killing is a part of that and Kenn does have a point with classes having strengths and weaknesses.