• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Brady123321's Application

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Brady123321
  2. Location & Age: I live in the Pennsylvania, in the northern regions near newyork.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have no previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): Sadly i haven't gotten any referrals to this server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the minecraft in hopes to find a good minecraft server and then i stumbled upon this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have voted,
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because i'm very mature for my age and i know how to act under circumstances that involve trolls, I can control my anger and move on with my life it is only a game, but i wish to be on this server. I've completed the tutorial ingame on the server and I really enjoyed reading the well thought out rules and the organization of everything it was a good job, Actually made me want to read through and learn about the mmo aspects of this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb11
  10. Additional Info: None that i can think of now it would just be some useless information that nobody would really want about activity, school and some other usless stuff.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Brady123321
  2. Location & Age: I live in the Pennsylvania, in the northern regions near newyork.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have no previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): Sadly i haven't gotten any referrals to this server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the minecraft in hopes to find a good minecraft server and then i stumbled upon this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have voted,
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because i'm very mature for my age and i know how to act under circumstances that involve trolls, I can control my anger and move on with my life it is only a game, but i wish to be on this server. I've completed the tutorial ingame on the server and I really enjoyed reading the well thought out rules and the organization of everything it was a good job, Actually made me want to read through and learn about the mmo aspects of this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb11
  10. Additional Info: None that i can think of now it would just be some useless information that nobody would really want about activity, school and some other usless stuff.

Reviewing

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Please explain these bans:

[0] => survival.mineyc.com:27170 .:. destroyed honeypot block. (9,66,277)
[1] => eldercrest.com .:. griefing:lbproof
[2] => 96.8.119.89:255655 .:. chat spammer most likely client

Doesn't look so good when you lie about having been banned. Honesty is key.

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
During the times before now someone had acess to my minecraft account i have no records of doing those i play the legit way. But i do agree honesty is a key concept to any application and i will take responsibility for that persons actions. If you choose not to accept me so be it but i really hoped to play on this server.

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh yes very sorry i got caught up writing the other things and must've read through that i am 15 years old born on 1997.