• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bowser500's whitelist application

bowser500

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bowser500 (no capital B)
  2. Location & Age: Toronto, Canada. age 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans or kicks from any servers
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend Nivla2525, who of which I'm not sure is whitelisted yet. He said that there was a really cool server he played on, and I wanted to play with him, maybe join a town, and create a fun environment to play around in.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Again, I heard about it from Nivla2525, and I was interested about it. I liked the idea, so I decided to join.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb9 (is this right?)
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I would love to be accepted because I have yet to meet a server that is this in depth with storyline and plugins. I am in the process of creating an adventure map, but it is just in the thought development. It will have classes, some of which can be inspired by the classes this server created. My friends all say I am a very good builder, not to the scale of what you created, but that is why I am inspired to play on your server, to learn, have fun and explore this world you created. I have also played many RPG games such as Skyrim and Oblivion, as I love large expansive worlds, such as this server. I have also read the rules, the wiki, and the terms of service, so I know how the server is run.
  11. Any additional info? Not really any additional info, other than I look forward to playing with you. I am doing well in school, I am going to be in grade 9, and I am very polite. If I am griefed, I may get a bit frustrated, but that is where towns come in. I love helping others, and I will look forward to this experience. I hoped I came across as a mature player, even though I am only 13.
  12. Thank you for considering my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans or kicks from any servers
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend Nivla2525, who of which I'm not sure is whitelisted yet. He said that there was a really cool server he played on, and I wanted to play with him, maybe join a town, and create a fun environment to play around in.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Again, I heard about it from Nivla2525, and I was interested about it. I liked the idea, so I decided to join.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet, but I will eventually
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7 (is this right?)
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I would love to be accepted because I have yet to meet a server that is this in depth with storyline and plugins. I am in the process of creating an adventure map, but it is just in the thought development. It will have classes, some of which can be inspired by the classes this server created. My friends all say I am a very good builder, not to the scale of what you created, but that is why I am inspired to play on your server, to learn, have fun and explore this world you created. I have also played many RPG games such as Skyrim and Oblivion, as I love large expansive worlds, such as this server. I have also read the rules, the wiki, and the terms of service, so I know how the server is run.
  11. Any additional info? Not really any additional info, other than I look forward to playing with you. I am doing well in school, I am going to be in grade 9, and I am very polite. If I am griefed, I may get a bit frustrated, but that is where towns come in. I love helping others, and I will look forward to this experience. I hoped I came across as a mature player, even though I am only 13.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb9 (is this right?)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370549600,1370549440][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted