• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Boulder City (Recruiting Now)

Boulder City

When the Server was born, stone rained from the sky to form the very ground of the server, And as the server progressed people spread out across the world some found plains, some found mountains, some even found deserts to settle within. But we found a ravine in which a monstrous kraken lay after many years of hiding in the jungle island near by we musterd our armies and marched forth and slew the mighty kraken. So We built our robust city with a thriving and complex system which we use today.

Welcome To the Official Forum for Boulder City! Please remember all information here may and probably will change! Please make sure to read all information before applying!!!

LORE

To Be Written

Government
System

Adapted from Tiltwo

Residents
When You apply To Boulder City and you accepted this is the basic rank you receive. You are expected to work and progress the town in tiny ways.

Guards/Warriors
The Backbone of the city's defense. During war called to defend our city or attack others even if unsuccessful this is a great honor. This is also only way to progress to Sentinel

Sentinel

The Sentinel is our military commander and oversees all of our warlike actions.

Helper

This is our Head Builder as well as our tour guide expected to be very active.

Scribe
This rank is given to all of our builders. This is also the only way to progress to Helper.

Exchequer

This is given to someone who is able to run finances for our town and make sure we have enough money for everything we do. This is only given to someone who is already in the council and is also very well trusted.

Council
This is the governing body of the city and makes important decisions about the future of the town.

Second in command

The most important position achievable this is only given the utmost respected and loyal people to the town.

Rules

1: Do not steal from others or the town
2: Try not to lie to others unless in danger
3: Do not kill innocent people without permission *does not apply to guards*
4: Place a ) after you age to show you read the rules!!
5: Respect those who Respect you
6: Aid those who aid you and kill those who kill you
7: Do not promote a inappropriate viewpoint
8: Do not represent the town in a bad way
9: If you have questions ASK :)

We Hope you have found Boulder City as a good place for you may find this information helpful

Town Name- BoulderCity
Alignment- Whatever allows us to grow
Mayor- Call202_324_3000
Heir- Pasta14
Nation- Not Aligned Yet
Tax- 10c

Reasons to join!!!

1. All plots are completely free!! All you have to do is join any show loyalty to the town to get better housing.

2. Boulder city is a very social we thrive off each other, the city is not recommended for antisocial people!

3. The city is NOT for profit we pour our heart and soul into every aspect of this city we only ask for tax to keep the minimum city running while making everyone happy.

4. We do ask a small humble price of 10 c. If you're feeling generous donate to the town :)
And we will give back when you need help!

5. Here at Boulder city we don't promote racism or sexism anyone who promotes or acts this way will be quickly punished!

These are just a FEW reasons to join

Application Format

IGN:
Age/Timezone:
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:
Are you available on Skype?:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
What class are you, include level:
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):
Why Boulder City?:

What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC):
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:
Any previous towns?:
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?:
Weaknesses?:

Note: If you are younger than 10 you will be evaluated over Teamspeak by Call202_324_3000

-Members-

High Ranking Leaders
Mayor- Call202_324_3000
Second In Command- Pasta14

Sentinel- OPEN!!!

Upper Ranking Officials

Helper- OPEN!!
Exchequer- OPEN!!

Council- None!!

Lower Ranking Officials
Guards- None!
Warriors- None!
Scribes- None!

Citizens! :)
Zezmaldo
Mooglebop

Iron_Swordsman

Last edited:

mooglebop

Dirt
IGN: mooglebop
Age/Timezone: 20 / EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: ye
Are you available on Skype?: ye
How long have you been on Herocraft?: like, a minute
What class are you, include level: Disciple
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Don't have one yet
Why Boulder City?: I'm new to this server and Zezmaldo heard about ya'll
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Whatever I am suited for, I guess
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the artistic side, like building and such, also adventuring :D
Any previous towns?: Nupe
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: nuuupe
Strengths?: Sometimes sniping, building
Weaknesses?: Swarmed in melee range

Zezmaldo

Dirt
Zezmaldo
Age/Timezone: 21/CST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Ye
Are you available on Skype?:No
How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 Minutes
What class are you, include level: Ranger lvl 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Don't have one yet
Why Boulder City?: New to the server and you told me to apply
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): I don't know what any of those are. Guard or resident, nothing special
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Adventuring and fighting
Any previous towns?:Nah
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Nah
Strengths?:Quick to Love
Weaknesses?:Your eyes.

IGN: mooglebop
Age/Timezone: 20 / EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: ye
Are you available on Skype?: ye
How long have you been on Herocraft?: like, a minute
What class are you, include level: Disciple
Why Boulder City?: I'm new to this server and Zezmaldo heard about ya'll
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Whatever I am suited for, I guess
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the artistic side, like building and such, also adventuring :D
Any previous towns?: Nupe
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: nuuupe
Strengths?: Sometimes sniping, building
Weaknesses?: Swarmed in melee range
Accepted

Zezmaldo
Age/Timezone: 21/CST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Ye
Are you available on Skype?:No
How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 Minutes
What class are you, include level: Ranger lvl 1
Why Boulder City?: New to the server and you told me to apply
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): I don't know what any of those are. Guard or resident, nothing special
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Adventuring and fighting
Any previous towns?:Nah
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Nah
Strengths?:Quick to Love
Weaknesses?:Your eyes.
Accepted

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Good luck with the town! May I suggest choosing a lighter color theme- it's very dark for PC's like mine.

EDIT: Oh, and you picked a great town model yourself from, I look forward to diplomatic relations with you. :D

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Good luck Call, fill your town with awesome people and it will be awesome! :D

Good luck with the town! May I suggest choosing a lighter color theme- it's very dark for PC's like mine.

EDIT: Oh, and you picked a great town model yourself from, I look forward to diplomatic relations with you. :D
First of all Thank you! Also thanks for tip will make sure to do ASAP. I Additionaly hope we can make some have some diplomatic relations :)

Iron_swordsman
yes as Jenkins
Just Starting
Hopefuly Paladin or Knight
No idea
It seems like a great starting point
Guard
The freedom of adventuring
No previous towns
Just started no discharges
great swordsman
a bit clumsy at fancy parties

also

IGN: Shurutsusama
Age/Timezone: 19 EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Maybe?
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a week
What class are you, include level: Bard, 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20, Plan to be merchant, or farmer
Why Boulder City?: I was invited
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): For now, Citizen, until I feel like I have earned my rank
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the RPG element of HeroCraft
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because it was too messy and disorganized
Strengths?: I am very caring and strong-minded. I can understand almost everyones viewpoint and am able to get along with everyone
Weaknesses?: I can be pretty stubborn at times, and when I believe in something it is very strong. In addition, my school schedule may restrict me from being on all the time. I have 12 hours of classes every day execpt Friday and the weekend.

IGN: Shurutsusama
Age/Timezone: 19 EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Maybe?
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a week
What class are you, include level: Bard, 20
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 20, Plan to be merchant, or farmer
Why Boulder City?: I was invited
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): For now, Citizen, until I feel like I have earned my rank
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love the RPG element of HeroCraft
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left because it was too messy and disorganized
Strengths?: I am very caring and strong-minded. I can understand almost everyones viewpoint and am able to get along with everyone
Weaknesses?: I can be pretty stubborn at times, and when I believe in something it is very strong. In addition, my school schedule may restrict me from being on all the time. I have 12 hours of classes every day execpt Friday and the weekend.
Accepted

lastsheep

Wood
IGN: lassheep
Age/Timezone: 23 / GMT +10
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Work only so no, sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Played before citadel patch 1 year ago?, so consider me new.
What class are you, include level: Necro, 16 at the moment of writing
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist for now / farmer 2nd choice
Why Boulder City?: Cause invited by Call202
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Resident
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Freedom of choice and ...mischief?
Any previous towns?: No.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: N/A
Strengths?: Patience and Vengeful. Teamwork.
Weaknesses?: Safety First.

[/QUOTE]
IGN: lassheep
Age/Timezone: 23 / GMT +10
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Sure
Are you available on Skype?: Work only so no, sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Played before citadel patch 1 year ago?, so consider me new.
What class are you, include level: Necro, 16 at the moment of writing
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist for now / farmer 2nd choice
Why Boulder City?: Cause invited by Call202
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Resident
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Freedom of choice and ...mischief?
Any previous towns?: No.
Strengths?: Patience and Vengeful. Teamwork.
Weaknesses?: Safety First.
[/QUOTE]
Accepted

pajrc1234

Iron
IGN: pajrc1234
Age/Timezone: 12/mountain time (a))
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but I usually don't talk. My family would be heard though the headphones and my sister would get annoyed.
Are you available on Skype?: I only use it for close friends that I know IRL, sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just joined a few minutes ago.
What class are you, include level: I'm a Ninja, level 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a miner.
Why Boulder City?: I need a town to live in and call202_324_3000 contacted me. This town sounds very awesome!
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): I honestly do not know. I am either leaning towards Council or Guard.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the variety of classes, and how extensive the gameplay seems to be.
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: Very loyal, and I'm flexible with whatever is needed in the town.
Weaknesses?: I feel the need to be perfect, and I find myself a little overconfident in my own strength.

IGN: pajrc1234
Age/Timezone: 12/mountain time (a))
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, but I usually don't talk. My family would be heard though the headphones and my sister would get annoyed.
Are you available on Skype?: I only use it for close friends that I know IRL, sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just joined a few minutes ago.
What class are you, include level: I'm a Ninja, level 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be a miner.
Why Boulder City?: I need a town to live in and call202_324_3000 contacted me. This town sounds very awesome!
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): I honestly do not know. I am either leaning towards Council or Guard.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the variety of classes, and how extensive the gameplay seems to be.
Any previous towns?: No
Strengths?: Very loyal, and I'm flexible with whatever is needed in the town.
Weaknesses?: I feel the need to be perfect, and I find myself a little overconfident in my own strength.
Accepted