• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Boulder City (Recruiting Now)

IGN: Maxtheminer18
Age/Timezone: 19 UTC-08:00
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: depends (not always)
Are you available on Skype?: No, im sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just started playing about a three weeks ago, consider me new
What class are you, include level: Necromancer, lv30 (Although i wouldn't consider myself as "level 30")
What profession are you, include level (if crafter, what do you plan to be)?: Crafter lv20, I plan to be either an Enchanter or Miner/Blacksmith.
Why Boulder City?: died at the hands of Call202, and then he asked me if i wanted to join
What do you want to be?: I would prefer staying as Resident, but i would also like to be a Helper, however i need more information on that
What do you enjoy most about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like Herocraft for the texture pack and class systems (awesome work :3) and also the fact that there is a lot of freedom and choices you can do around the world!
Any previous towns: Nope
Why were you kicked out, or why did you leave?: none (N/A)
Strengths?: Patience, Teamwork, Determination
Weaknesses?: inexperienced player (I only received lv30 for helping kill a boss and killing a player ._.)
Comments: whether or not you except me, ill visit your town often since i accidentally put my marker there.... sorry ill move it. Nonetheless, if you require assistance, just find me :D

mattforget

Dirt
IGN: Mattforget
Age/Timezone: 21 EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Week
What class are you, include level: Wizard 17
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Plan to be a blacksmith currently crafter 18
Why Boulder City?: Friend suggested
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Citizen until I've proven myself.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Lots to do. I like rpgs.
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Left because it was too cluttered.
Strengths?: Easy to get along with. Avid gamer.
Weaknesses?: Starting college soon. Shouldn't take too much time but it will be first before the game.

IGN: Maxtheminer18
Age/Timezone: 19 UTC-08:00
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: depends (not always)
Are you available on Skype?: No, im sorry.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I just started playing about a three weeks ago, consider me new
What class are you, include level: Necromancer, lv30 (Although i wouldn't consider myself as "level 30")
What profession are you, include level (if crafter, what do you plan to be)?: Crafter lv20, I plan to be either an Enchanter or Miner/Blacksmith.
Why Boulder City?: died at the hands of Call202, and then he asked me if i wanted to join
What do you want to be?: I would prefer staying as Resident, but i would also like to be a Helper, however i need more information on that
What do you enjoy most about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like Herocraft for the texture pack and class systems (awesome work :3) and also the fact that there is a lot of freedom and choices you can do around the world!
Any previous towns: Nope
Why were you kicked out, or why did you leave?: none (N/A)
Strengths?: Patience, Teamwork, Determination
Weaknesses?: inexperienced player (I only received lv30 for helping kill a boss and killing a player ._.)
Comments: whether or not you except me, ill visit your town often since i accidentally put my marker there.... sorry ill move it. Nonetheless, if you require assistance, just find me :D

Accepted Message Moog(hit tab) Ingame (I'll try to look out for you too) P.S sorry about killing you Xd....

Last edited:
IGN: Mattforget
Age/Timezone: 21 EST
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Week
What class are you, include level: Wizard 17
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Plan to be a blacksmith currently crafter 18
Why Boulder City?: Friend suggested
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Citizen until I've proven myself.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Lots to do. I like rpgs.
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Left because it was too cluttered.
Strengths?: Easy to get along with. Avid gamer.
Weaknesses?: Starting college soon. Shouldn't take too much time but it will be first before the game.
Accepted Refer to above for instructions

IGN: Blue__Dragon
Age/Timezone: 18/gmt+1 )
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started out 3 years ago, but have been absent for very long periods of time in between because of real life. I just joined again after a year of not having played on the server so you can consider me "new" since I don't remember most things.
What class are you, include level: Dragoon level 10
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be an alchemist.
Why Boulder City?: Out of all the towns around, it just seemed the most interesting one.
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): Guard
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: In terms of Herocraft I want a good role-playing experience, also the rpg mechanic is really fun, and I like the changes made to the servers over the years.
Any previous towns?: It's been a long time, so I don't remember which town, but yes, a few.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: As mentioned before I left simply because of real life, being busy with other things or picking up other interests. Though I am planning to be active this time around.
Strengths?: I am honest and loyal, and ready to help. I am also quite friendly with people who treat me the same.
Weaknesses?: Somewhat shy, though it shouldn't be a problem.

elekrisk

Wood
IGN: elekrisk
Age/Timezone: 14 ) / GMT + 1
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 hours
What class are you, include level: Ninja lvl 10 (exp from voting)
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 20, plan to be Engineer because redstone.
Why Boulder City?: I was looking for a town with a low tax and not too many players.
What do you want to be? (Guard, Coucill, Scribe ETC): I have no idea. Maybe Guard, but I'm not so good with PvP.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy the creativity that is possible in Minecraft, especially redstone.
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:N/A
Strengths?: I know a bit of Redstone (not super much)
Weaknesses?: Have never engaged in PvP on Herocraft, not familiar with the skills yet, inventory (and chest) managment.