• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bonkersjungle24's application to Heros

1.Minecraft In-game name: Bonkersjungle24
2.Location & Age: U.S.A, 15 Years of age
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
4.Referral(s): None
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: My Brother told me about the server.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: Well, ive been on here before but i had stopped playing for i did not have the time, But now i will stay up to date with the server and everything i do. I would like to be accepted because the server seems like a good opporotunity to play and build in an open community. The people are great the the launguage is cut to a minimum. I love herocraft type servers and i was looking for one to join. Im great at archery skills (especially when they dont see me) and i think i'd be a great tribute to a town.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb16
10.Additional Info: Well, i like to build alot. But im nowhere close to being matched to certain people on the server. Compared to them, my buildings look like dirt huts.

yes i have and i don't know why it had restarted me because when i sign in and try and break a block or something, it will then give me a message saying that i am not white listed.