• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bonkersjungle24's application *edited*

In-game name: Bonkersjungle24
Location & Age: Delaware and 15.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
Referral(s): None.
Have you voted for Herocraft: No, it said it wasnt required.
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Another player. (Kidwatson)
Special Key: HCB15
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
Reason(s) you should be accepted: Id like to experience this servers qualities and have some fun with fellow members. I also have not been banned at any other server so i see myself as no troubles to anybody. I like going around servers and also seeing the best fit for me so i would also like to try this one. I see that you have a lot of varieties as in like things on the server like plugins and such. (ive watched kidwatson play before so i know this)
Additional Info: I like to build and also like to chat with fellow players to get along.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Tell me more about yourself, Hobbies, Interests both inside and outside the game. I need to get a feel for how you would fit on the server.

Once the application has been updated post here so I can review it.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
After seeing your a friend of Kidwatson, a member of my town, I'm going to pass this app to someone else to review. Just to avoid any finger pointing of biased opinion.

@SonOfAGunner All yours, and thanks again.