• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bluerhino659 application

bluerhino659

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:bluerhino659
  2. Location & Age:13 oklahoma
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i was banned once when i was just starting minecraft and i didnt know about griefing
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i heard from the no whitelist weekend and i enjoyed the rpg style
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but will
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:im a great polite player and would be a great addition to your server. I have also looked through your wiki.
  9. Additional Info:i like playing trumpet in band and i also like playing my xbox. I also would like to play with my friend redrhino01 who is applying.

bluerhino659

Stone
im extremely sorry about the post on redrhinos thread i have read through the rules again and i would pls like a second chance i would love to join your community.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright Proctors have up to 24 hours to review applications. I have told you to be patient. I have also told you to read the rules. You have failed on all accounts. I am going to deny this application because YOU cannot be patient, nor follow the rules. If at some point you feel you can follow the rules and be patient, please feel free to reapply

Good luck on another server