• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion BloodMages

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I have never seen a bloodmage heal in combat, just strafe the bloodmage after being silenced and the bloodmage is dead.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I find it weird that the wither effect was taken away from bloodmages and added to pyromancer on the same day. Doesn't this essentially turn 1 problem into another? That's life I guess.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
My main problem with bloodmages is their ability to bind abilities to names. I have met 1 or 2 in 1v1 arena that will stand there for a little while binding to my name and I can't do shit about it because of how far away I start in the arenas. It gives an advantage that I don't think they should have.

Also thank god the wither effect was removed. What pyromancer ability was it given to STDs4YouAnd4Me ? The wither effect is such an annoying slow and I don't think any class should have it.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
What pyromancer ability was it given to STDs4YouAnd4Me ? The wither effect is such an annoying slow and I don't think any class should have it.

"Withering" level 30 - You wither your target in darkness, hindering movement and causing confusion for 45 damage over 6 seconds and 50 damage as a finisher.

I'm not sure what the cooldown time is on it.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
My main problem with bloodmages is their ability to bind abilities to names. I have met 1 or 2 in 1v1 arena that will stand there for a little while binding to my name and I can't do shit about it because of how far away I start in the arenas. It gives an advantage that I don't think they should have.

Also thank god the wither effect was removed. What pyromancer ability was it given to STDs4YouAnd4Me ? The wither effect is such an annoying slow and I don't think any class should have it.
I don't see that as a problem with bloodmages but really namebinds which in my opinion are a joke.