• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bloodhound645's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Bloodhound645
  2. Location & Age:Louisiana, USA Age:19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): I believe I was banned from a server a very long time ago for stealing items from a chest, but it was a long time ago and have not been banned from any server but that 1 in my long time playing minecraft.
  4. Referral(s): Many people from my current server have been approved and have been playing which leads into the next question
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends from my current server have said good things about your server, and after reading on the Wiki I am deeply intrigued. The class system is similar to the system used by my current server but seems more advanced and I am eager to try it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: After reading thoroughly, yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been complimented on my building skills, I understand redstone to a higher degree and put it to better use than most players, I enjoy and am proficient in PvP, and love the fact that there is progression in this server beyond getting materials such as the class and in an indirect way the town system.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB13
  10. Additional Info: I am currently on summer break from my first year of college where I am majoring in biology having been accepted into a special research program for new microscopic organisms found in the ocean. I take community gaming very seriously and have a lot of free time at the moment even with work. I have also been playing since Alpha and truely love this game. Thanks for reading.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Before I begin to review your application in full, TAKE ME WITH YOU. I want to study "New microscopic organisms found in the ocean". Off to review!

Hey Again, this post is to get myself re-whitelisted for the new server. Just realized you got the new server and I'm ready to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.