• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

blaze0246 whitelist application

What's your favourite numbers?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blaze0246

Wood
1) blaze0246
2) In the UK, age 15
3) I have not been banned from other servers
4)I have referred millionman333, mine_han and a monkey person I forgot how to spell the rest of his name
5)Me and my friends were looking for a fun Minecraft MMORPG server, this one looks EPIC!!!
6)Yes, yes I have
7)No not yet but If I get accepted in, I will
8) I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
9) HCb9
10) I ABSOULETLY LOVE PLAYING MINECRAFT!! But at the same time I love playing MMORPG's, me and my friends though it would be cool to find a Minecraft server where you can pick your classes and stuff, a server like yours. I love the idea combining RPG elements with Minecraft, pretty neat Idea. Im pretty frinedly, I love getting into war and competing. Also I lve playing Rouges, Assassins or Ninjas, basicly the stealthy class that does burst damage. I hope I get accepted through, and if I do thank you!!
Sincerely
blaze0246

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
1) blaze0246
2) In the UK, age 15
3) I have not been banned from other servers
4)I have referred millionman333, mine_han and a monkey person I forgot how to spell the rest of his name
5)Me and my friends were looking for a fun Minecraft MMORPG server, this one looks EPIC!!!
6)Yes, yes I have
7)No not yet but If I get accepted in, I will
8) I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
9) HCb9
10) I ABSOULETLY LOVE PLAYING MINECRAFT!! But at the same time I love playing MMORPG's, me and my friends though it would be cool to find a Minecraft server where you can pick your classes and stuff, a server like yours. I love the idea combining RPG elements with Minecraft, pretty neat Idea. Im pretty frinedly, I love getting into war and competing. Also I lve playing Rouges, Assassins or Ninjas, basicly the stealthy class that does burst damage. I hope I get accepted through, and if I do thank you!!
Sincerely
blaze0246

Reviewing

blaze0246

Wood

1) Minecraft In-game name: blaze0246
2) Location & Age: In the UK, age 15
3)Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from other servers
4)Referral(s)[Optional]I have referred millionman333, mine_han and a monkey person I forgot how to spell the rest of his name
5)How did you hear about Herocraft? Me and my friends were looking for a fun Minecraft MMORPG server, this one looks EPIC!!!
6)Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes, yes I have
7)Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No not yet but If I get accepted in, I will
8)Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCb9
10)Reason you should be accepted: I ABSOULETLY LOVE PLAYING MINECRAFT!! But at the same time I love playing MMORPG's, me and my friends though it would be cool to find a Minecraft server where you can pick your classes and stuff, a server like yours. I love the idea combining RPG elements with Minecraft, pretty neat Idea. Im pretty frinedly, I love getting into war and competing. Also I lve playing Rouges, Assassins or Ninjas, basicly the stealthy class that does burst damage. I hope I get accepted through, and if I do thank you!!
Sincerely
blaze0246

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
1) Minecraft In-game name: blaze0246
2) Location & Age: In the UK, age 15
3)Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from other servers
4)Referral(s)[Optional]I have referred millionman333, mine_han and a monkey person I forgot how to spell the rest of his name
5)How did you hear about Herocraft? Me and my friends were looking for a fun Minecraft MMORPG server, this one looks EPIC!!!
6)Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes, yes I have
7)Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No not yet but If I get accepted in, I will
8)Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS
9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCb9
10)Reason you should be accepted: I ABSOULETLY LOVE PLAYING MINECRAFT!! But at the same time I love playing MMORPG's, me and my friends though it would be cool to find a Minecraft server where you can pick your classes and stuff, a server like yours. I love the idea combining RPG elements with Minecraft, pretty neat Idea. Im pretty frinedly, I love getting into war and competing. Also I lve playing Rouges, Assassins or Ninjas, basicly the stealthy class that does burst damage. I hope I get accepted through, and if I do thank you!!
Sincerely
blaze0246

How come your profile age says 18 but your application says you are 15 years old?