• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blaars' Application

Blaars

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Blaars.
  2. Location & Age: I'm 18 years old and from the Netherlands.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've used the Heroes plug-in on my own server for around 3 weeks now, and I've been trying to follow the development since then, and it lead me to this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a mature and creative player, that functions well in groups. I've been playing MMORPG's for around 5 years now, and your Heroes plug-in resembles the genre very well. It makes one of my favorite games, obviously Minecraft, even more fun to play!
  9. Additional Info: I'm studying Game Design, and even though I'm not a developer (I'm an artist) I suppose I could always try and help you guys out with the development of this awesome plug-in. Maybe even design some stuff.
Thanks for your time!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you have interest in actually playing on this server? It seems as an admin for a server that uses this plug in you would be more focused with that then actually playing.

Blaars

Dirt
Ah, I forgot to mention the reason I quit hosting that server. I quit hosting because I prefer playing and building above running a server. Hope that clears something up.