• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted binaryaction's whitelist application

In-game name: binaryactions
Location & Age: Sydney, Australia. 27.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): LeilaniDawn
Reason you should be accepted: Unfortunately I wont be able to accept my Nobel Peace prize as I'll probably be online playing minecraft at the time. (jokes). Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I hope to be able to contribute to the community and enjoy a server with a large player base and love the concept of ethical micro-transactions.

I've read the rules and I'm very thankful of the no lava/water walls, as I like to make structures and buildings that are both functional and beautiful. (its my hidden desire to be an interior designer!)

Have you voted for Herocraft?: No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do agree.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB13

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted: Unfortunately I wont be able to accept my Nobel Peace prize as I'll probably be online playing minecraft at the time. (jokes). Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I hope to be able to contribute to the community and enjoy a server with a large player base and love the concept of ethical micro-transactions.

I've read the rules and I'm very thankful of the no lava/water walls, as I like to make structures and buildings that are both functional and beautiful. (its my hidden desire to be an interior designer!)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352562369,1352562055][/DOUBLEPOST]@TimTim209 - Please handle this application for me. Thanks!

TimTim209

Iron

~~~REVIEWING~~~

TimTim209

Iron
binaryactions
You application appears to be a little incomplete. Please use the proper application format and answer all of the questions.

• Minecraft In-game name:
  • Location & Age:
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  • Referral(s):
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  • Reason you should be accepted:
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  • Additional Info:

I have used the exact format listed about apart from Additional Info, as I didn't have any. I thought that listing someone as a referral, it would indicate how I heard about Herocraft.

If it is because I didn't vote for Herocraft, I would like to experience the server before I vote for it.

If you could shed some light on where you believe it appears to be a little incomplete, I would be happy to assist.

TimTim209

Iron
I have used the exact format listed about apart from Additional Info, as I didn't have any. I thought that listing someone as a referral, it would indicate how I heard about Herocraft.

If it is because I didn't vote for Herocraft, I would like to experience the server before I vote for it.

If you could shed some light on where you believe it appears to be a little incomplete, I would be happy to assist.

- Use the proper application format - Copy and paste the application, filling in from there. This is not rocket science. We will tell you to redo your application. Follow the directions that are given to you.

- Include all of the information requested - Do not leave anything blank. If you leave anything blank, you will be told to redo your application. Don't waste our time if you want to play on our server. Yet again, follow directions.

You should also read EVERYTHING on this page:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

1. Minecraft In-game name: binaryactions
  2. Location & Age:Sydney, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Leilanidawn
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: another player
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:
    Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I hope to be able to contribute to the community and enjoy a server with a large player base and love the concept of ethical micro-transactions.

I've read and accept the rules and I'm very thankful of the no lava/water walls, as I like to make structures and buildings that are both functional and beautiful. (its my hidden desire to be an interior designer!)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB13
  1. Additional Info: In addition to normal minecraft, i like the tekkit mod. I also play some rts games like civ 5, command and conquer series.

TimTim209

Iron
Ah apologies on that. I thought I had selected the correct year.
Thank you for taking the time to clear that up.

I am glad to announce that I have reviewed your application and everything appears to be in order. I'd like to welcome you to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If any of you have any questions or encounter something in game that you are confused about, please private message me or ask me in game! I'd be happy to help you out.

First off, here is the server IP:

IP: mc.herocraftonline.com
Here is our Teamspeak information as well:
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Password: dhrocks

When you log on, be very careful! The world is a very dangerous place, highwaymen and mobs are just waiting to gobble up your items. A good way to get started is to join a town and get a secure home and chest. You can check out some towns on the forums or ask in game on who is recruiting.

Well that's about it, good luck out there! :)
@Proctors Please add this user to the whitelist. Thank you. :)