• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bigboss123's Application

bigboss123

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:bigboss123
  2. Location & Age:california, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes from 1 server atkin something...a long time ago for greifing
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server to play on and this one was popular, I would like to try it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes-sir-e-bob
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes-sir-e-bob
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have never played on a server as unique as this one, and it seems to have a cool community, I think i would really have a lot of fun on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info:I watch dragon ball z

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:bigboss123
  2. Location & Age:california, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):yes from 1 server atkin something...a long time ago for greifing
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server to play on and this one was popular, I would like to try it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes-sir-e-bob
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes-sir-e-bob
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have never played on a server as unique as this one, and it seems to have a cool community, I think i would really have a lot of fun on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info:I watch dragon ball z

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for being honest about your ban, what occurred?

[0] => bID# 1959804 akintudne.org .:. griefing

Also do you have any other hobbies? Enjoy any other games?

bigboss123

Wood
Oh on the server, I was able to go into other people protected houses by breaking the block that they placed there door on, and that was classified as griefing, It wasn't a big grief but their door was supposed to be protected, and i was able to access their chests. I also play league of legends in my spare time.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh on the server, I was able to go into other people protected houses by breaking the block that they placed there door on, and that was classified as griefing, It wasn't a big grief but their door was supposed to be protected, and i was able to access their chests. I also play league of legends in my spare time.

Our stance on griefing is as follows: You break it, you replace it.

I am going to give you a chance on the server. Welcome to Herocraft