• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bfittpaldi's HeroCraft Application

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bfittipaldi
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : Yes. Once. When I first started minecraft I was looking for a good server to join. When I found one I didn't know what greifing was. This of course is all my fault but I then proceeded to find a diamond block (honeypot block) in the middle of the forest and break it. Then I was banned.
  4. Referral(s): siL3eNtHarPy_00
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend siL3eNtHarPy_00 told me and I would like to play on this server because it seems like a it has a nice,grief free, community.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder and help love joining towns and communities.
  9. Special key :HCB11
  10. I like building and am a amateur with redstone. I think pvp is great as long as a it's organized. I not only like creative building but survival. I am currently a mod on "WC". I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.2. Below is a picture of one of my builds (Central Asian Themed Home)Capture.JPG

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I've found a bunch of bans. Please explain these:
[4] => rice-think.net .:. griefing
[5] => mc.skavhaug.eu:12012 .:. Griefer
[6] => epitopic.worldofterra.com .:. greif
[server] => s.APMinecraft.com

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh. Sorry. Didn't know about these. I think I know about ricethink.net. I probably greifed these around the same time I greifed the one I was talking about. I believe it is the 2nd one, changed ip. I take complete responsibility about these and I am very sorry. The reason is the same but I understand it was my fault for not further investigating what greif meant. I hope I can turn a new leaf and join this server. Thanks, Bfittipaldi

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
To be honest no. I am going to go check my mcbans right now. Since I am also now a mod on "WC" I myself hate greifers (Now) and would ban them when I see them. I also believe in second chances,which is what I hope you will give me to prove really want to be part of your community

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, so do I :) Welcome to Herocraft! Please make sure you read all the rules at spawn. We do not tolerate griefers so if you'd like to stay here, please don't grief. Check your inbox for server details.