• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion better gear/economy

would this help the server and its economy, yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gear
Well, while playing herocraft, i came in contact with a thought that most of us might have already have had before, and this is better gear, which means gear that can boost certain attributes. now, i have read while playing herocraft, people talking about kainzo improving a plugin which lets him add customization to items. while for the most part, the items are weapons, it'd be great if we could see armor that could higher certain stats, which would help us in pvp/pve, thus adding more diversity to the game, especially since people have to have a certain carry weight to equip the gear and maybe adding level restrictions to gear also. now, think of how this would improve pvp/pve on the server and with the upcoming pvping objectives, which i think kainzo talked about(and don't forget about battle dome).

Economy
Now, how would the economy be fixed, maybe that's a question you're asking your self. while having a lot of diversity and restriction on gear, the gear value is going to increase since a lot of people aren't going to have the same piece of gear. this is going to greatly impact the costs of things in the server(herocraft). Now, another great way of making sure the economy doesn't go down would be adding a base souls value on the gear and adding npcs at spawn which could buy the gear for a cheap cost. this would insure that the gear is either sold for the base value or sold for a much more higher price(now how would the npcs accept the gear for the souls? maybe the dev can make it to were, you right click the npc and that opens a shop menu(chest), idk ill leave that for the dev to figure out ).

that is basically it for this suggestion, and as always thanks for reading. :)

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I would agree with this idea for the most part. I do not agree with adding NPCs though to handle market transactions. This, IMO, would only cause people to avoid using either the NPCs or the players as a source of gear sales. Leave the better drops as randomized and sale transactions of such between players.

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
Kainzo is already planning to have this type of gear. I think it's on the "to do list" but he plans to reduce the weighting of all the current attributes and then to have items which increase attributes so to not make it overpowered.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
Kind of offtopic, but I was just thinking...
*Becomes Pally
*Gets adequate endurance
*Gets some endurance buffing diamond gear
*Wears full diamond set with still good damage
*Profit

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
Oh I see so your'e saying with the endurance gained from the items, a Paladin would be able to wear full diamond?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo is already planning to have this type of gear. I think it's on the "to do list" but he plans to reduce the weighting of all the current attributes and then to have items which increase attributes so to not make it overpowered.
As stated above.

It's in planning :)