• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best game you ever had

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I wouldn't consider stomps where you simply wreck the other team to be a good game. The best games I have are when it is so close that it gets down to whoever makes a single mistake loses. Also why does nobody invite me to their LoL games :(

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeh Brutal I know, it is hard carrying you and Sidesummy up a hill with balls in my mouth. So I got a sled.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
NO BRUTAL, it is easier to pull up a hill. Gosh, noob.

Plus you should probably get your balls out, I am a biter.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I can't literally remember the BEST game I've had, but my most recent game I can remember was on the 13th of Dec where I got 15/4/14 as Kennen. Haven't played a proper game since then as I haven't had the time (due to work, Xmas is/was a crazy time).

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
738k dmg with Trynd in one game hehe
MyntHead = Rumptroll btw
graph_10.jpg

EvilNucca

Dirt
This is a funny thread I have many epic games played I went 51/0/15 with twitch had 3 pentakills and a couple quatrakills but it was before I got this comp so no screens but lately been playing Fizz I can play him boths ad and ap my signature is an ad game with him