• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Best game you ever had

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I never got a penta before :(
unless bot games count then put me up for like 6

TechNinja

Coal
Best games i ever had... the ones where we clearly were the underdogs, or were losing ridiculously bad for nearly the entire game. These games are usually where i pick up duo partners.

Any 4v5 I've won was always nice, it takes really good teamwork to win against even just a slightly decent team. Especially if its drawn out to late game. I'd say I win 60-75% of these.

Good memory -
My Team: Me playing Malphite, feeder Annie, feeder Cait, feeder Xin, and good Lux.​
All but our inner towers down, the feeders on our team each had at least 13 deaths mid-game. However, Lux and I were racking up kills and I became super tanky with some AP around 45 minutes.
We were strong enough so that I would walk past their tank/support and ult all of their squishies any time they were grouped, Lux would ult and they would all die. Every team fight from that point on went our way, and we won a little past an hour.
I think my score was something like 26/12/35

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Haha the underdog reminds me of this game brutal and I pulled some crazy shit on. He was playing soraka, and I was playing Glass cannon xin. Both sides had all turrets down, and 4 of our people got killed, and made the other 5 back.

So what happened was, I tp'd to a ward near their nexus 1v5 with brutal saying he'll ult as soon as he spawns, we had already given hope so we carried this out and right as im about to die brutal spawns, ult's and we get the nexus just barley.

The game was basically over for us till we said screw it and tried the impossible haha

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
A ranked game I played the other week, our gragas and caitlyn were feeding, around 30 min the enemy pushed our mid inhib, enemy went to baron which I'd luckily warded just before they went for it, we ganked them and won.

I mean it's not like game changing baron ganks are unheard of, but they were so far ahead of us (it was like 15-35, we took 3 outer towers and they took all our towers except the ones defending top and bottom inhibitors) makes it a pretty big comeback.

Also one of the times I was playing AP shaco, we were slowly slipping behind, losing most teamfights, eventually they locked us down in our base, I went and backdoored their bottom lane in just a few seconds using a combination of jitbs (they did like 200+dps to towers each at this point), lich bane (i had around 800 ap) and my ult clone. In around 90 seconds i pushed two towers, their inhib and one nexus tower. AP Shaco is seriously underrated.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
A ranked game I played the other week, our gragas and caitlyn were feeding, around 30 min the enemy pushed our mid inhib, enemy went to baron which I'd luckily warded just before they went for it, we ganked them and won.

I mean it's not like game changing baron ganks are unheard of, but they were so far ahead of us (it was like 15-35, we took 3 outer towers and they took all our towers except the ones defending top and bottom inhibitors) makes it a pretty big comeback.

Also one of the times I was playing AP shaco, we were slowly slipping behind, losing most teamfights, eventually they locked us down in our base, I went and backdoored their bottom lane in just a few seconds using a combination of jitbs (they did like 200+dps to towers each at this point), lich bane (i had around 800 ap) and my ult clone. In around 90 seconds i pushed two towers, their inhib and one nexus tower. AP Shaco is seriously underrated.

Hehe, I play ap shaco all the time ^^

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Went like 27/6 with Tryn last night. I got a Quadra from auto attacking. @ P Dancers Infinity Edge Blood Thirster and Berserker Grieves. I was literally 4 shotting with 580 crits. Soo much fun

Sleaker

Retired Staff
little bit unreal, I've never seen this on Dom. They were trying, we 5 capped immediately and rofl-stomped them.

Game was so short I didn't even get a chance to use my summoner spells.

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 40

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
little bit unreal, I've never seen this on Dom. They were trying, we 5 capped immediately and rofl-stomped them.

Game was so short I didn't even get a chance to use my summoner spells.

The easiest way to win dominion is to have Udyr, Jax, Irelia, Twitch/Evelynn/Rammus, and Akali. The reasons being is the first 3 have long stuns on short cooldowns during certain circumstances, the 3 to choose between is due to stealth and speed (if you want a hybrid of both Evelynn is the best) and the easy generated money makes Akali unstoppable.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Akali is a anti carry, Dom is carry based for the most part. People need speed, and they build damage. Akali is a great Dom opponent.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
I had a really good game today with Ryze :D
Didnt get full build though which sucked... (Full build would give me around 700 ap and 4,3 k mana :D)
new_bi11.jpg