• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Berseker's damage

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
I think this is more of a case of the other classes having too much damage, rather than berserkers having too little.
This could also be true, Dreadknight, Paladin and Berseker have about the same damage 50-55 ( don't remember the exact numbers )

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Dragoons have only spear strike and tremor for abilities that actually do damage and we really can't even scale them that well because we need a lot of agility for tremor spear jump and superjump to work well.
I don't think any dragoon could beat a berserker 1v1 if both were very skilled
LunarLance, Tremor, Spear, Bash, Strike, and Impale all scale off of strength.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
They all don't scale amazingly at all and strength isn't the only thing we put our points into
Actually, off all Dragoon's Skills scale better than Berserker's. For Example-

Dragon's bash gets 0.875 damage per point of strength.
Berserker's bash gets 0.25 damage per point of strength.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8

Dude there's no doubt that a berserker can kill a dragoon 1v1 we are a utility class more then a damage class I fought monkeyfazter and it was insane the amount he healed and he didn't die for

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dude there's no doubt that a berserker can kill a dragoon 1v1 we are a utility class more then a damage class I fought monkeyfazter and it was insane the amount he healed and he didn't die for
Can you stop this! I know Berserker can beat pretty much any melee class. You said Dragoon had bad scaling and I promptly corrected you. Don't take my correction as a complaint.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

It should scale better then berserkers. I am surprised this topic is even active still that class is far from needing more damage considering of the short cd heal and all of the other tools they have they can once again easily beat alot of classes 1v1.

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
It should scale better then berserkers. I am surprised this topic is even active still that class is farm from needing more damage considering of the short cd heal and all of the other tools they have they can once again easily beat alot of classes 1v1.
I'm just pointing out that Dragoon has the best scaling out of the warriors (I'm fine with that). The reason it's still active is that he keeps thinking I'm complaining while I'm really just giving out facts that prove him wrong.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Lets get this back on topic!

Why is the damage between an Iron Axe at 65 and a Diamond axe at 65, only 4 points... I really feel like we need more damage, at the earlier levels I feel like I did more damage as a Lost Soul :(

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Lets get this back on topic!

Why is the damage between an Iron Axe at 65 and a Diamond axe at 65, only 4 points... I really feel like we need more damage, at the earlier levels I feel like I did more damage as a Lost Soul :(
You'd be correct. A lost soul deals 23 dmg with an iron axe, compared to Berserker's 22 dmg with a diamond axe at lvl 1.

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
at the earlier levels I feel like I did more damage as a Lost Soul :(

Isn't that just because your attribute points reset? I know you get a base amount of Attribute points but that's not even close to as much as you have as a maxed out Lost Soul.

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
I'm guessing all your skills and weapons in every class will be more damage than it was as a maxed out lost soul once you hit about level 10-15 in your Spec. (Not sure about that though)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's the thing. Lost soul's base damage is actually higher than Berserker's. You can't say that it's because your attributes got reset, since Berserker has a base strength of 6.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
There is literally no discussion here a berserker is fine how it is max it out first and then cry about it

I have 2 friends playing it and they say it's fine and a fun class to play.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
There is literally no discussion here a berserker is fine how it is max it out first and then cry about it

I have 2 friends playing it and they say it's fine and a fun class to play.
There's no reason we can't have a discussion. You haven't played the class nor have you tested it. All you are basing it is on your friends opinions. Your logic with "wait til you master" is flawed when how a class is balanced at early levels is also important. Now, we all know Berserker is good right now, but that doesn't mean there might not be problems that where introduced with attributes.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
There's no reason we can't have a discussion. You haven't played the class nor have you tested it. All you are basing it is on your friends opinions. Your logic with "wait til you master" is flawed when how a class is balanced at early levels is also important. Now, we all know Berserker is good right now, but that doesn't mean there might not be problems that where introduced with attributes.
Ninja isn't balanced at all early levels against the armor but in the later levels it's very good. I have a friend who complains about being a ninja in the earlier levels but he learned to actually go against other classes unlike u and I've experienced first had what all classes can do. Play the game before you fucking complain in the first week of the server maybe their still fixing other classes just wait a little dude we don't even have most bugs fixed yet god damn.

"Now, we all know Berserker is good right now" -Best quote NA

WHY AGRUE WHEN YOU SAY ITS FINE?!?!?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Ninja isn't balanced at all early levels against the armor but in the later levels it's very good. I have a friend who complains about being a ninja in the earlier levels but he learned to actually go against other classes unlike u and I've experienced first had what all classes can do. Play the game before you fucking complain in the first week of the server maybe their still fixing other classes just wait a little dude we don't even have most bugs fixed yet god damn.
We are having a factual conversation. I understand some classes have a slower start. I've never once complained about Berserker being under powered or weak. The fact that Berserker having an unusually low base dmg (lowest of any melee class) Is something worthy of discussion.

You say that I should be playing. I am and I'm enjoying it. You say that they may be tuning classes. I've been on test for months helping Delf balance. You say they haven't fixed bug. That's the point of this thread, to point out potential problems.

You keep saying that it's not worth talking about yet you are still replying to me? If you are just going to complain then leave.

Last edited:

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
We are having a factual conversation. I understand some classes have a slower start. I've never once complained about Berserker being under powered of weak. The fact that Berserker having an unusually low base dmg (lowest of any melee class) Is something worthy of discussion.

You say that I should be playing. I am and I'm enjoying it. You say that they may be tuning classes. I've been on test for months helping Delf balance. You say they haven't fixed bug. That's the point of this thread, to point out potential problems.

You keep saying that it's not worth talking about yet you are still replying to me? If you are just going to complain then leave.
Dude literally at this point everything your typing is literally just shit coming out of your mouth you keep saying your not complaining about the berserker having low melee damage but they don't it's like any lore the angrier they get (lower health) the more damage they deal and that's the way delf made it be because it makes sense it you want higher damage then tell delf to get rid of the passive that gives u more damage for less health because that's the way your class is supposed to be played your literally arguing yourself you say your not complaining yet you are

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Dude literally at this point everything your typing is literally just shit coming out of your mouth you keep saying your not complaining about the berserker having low melee damage but they don't it's like any lore the angrier they get (lower health) the more damage they deal and that's the way delf made it be because it makes sense it you want higher damage then tell delf to get rid of the passive that gives u more damage for less health because that's the way your class is supposed to be played your literally arguing yourself you say your not complaining yet you are

You won't stop will you...I'm saying the base is bad.
Currently Berserker has a really low base but higher scaling. I'm just saying i'd prefer it if the base was higher with lower scaling so lower levels are easier. I understand how Berserker works for the last time. You don't need to keep repeating what I already know. I'm trying to be civil, but you are constantly being rude and condescending.

You say berserker's start off weak, but get stronger as they are hurt (I understand that). But when pyromancers are dealing higher base melee dmg then a berserker (even with there passive), there is a problem. None of the problems affect me since I'm higher lvl, but I'm trying to show how it's early lvls are difficult and how it may be fixed (If Kainzo want's it so.)

I never said I was not complaining, I said " I've never complained about berserker being weak." I didn't say I wan't complaining in general, but I am complaining about Berserker's lvl 1 base melee dmg.
This thread was created about discussing berseker's damage. That's exactly what I've been doing. Who are you to come here and say we can't discuss a problem we have with the class.

If you disagree with my opinion that's fine, but learn to attack the idea not the person.

Also, don't assume everyone is from the US.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
You won't stop will you...I'm saying the base is bad.
Currently Berserker has a really low base but higher scaling. I'm just saying i'd prefer it if the base was higher with lower scaling so lower levels are easier. I understand how Berserker works for the last time. You don't need to keep repeating what I already know. I'm trying to be civil, but you are constantly being rude and condescending.

You say berserker's start off weak, but get stronger as they are hurt (I understand that). But when pyromancers are dealing higher base melee dmg then a berserker (even with there passive), there is a problem. None of the problems affect me since I'm higher lvl, but I'm trying to show how it's early lvls are difficult and how it may be fixed (If Kainzo want's it so.)

I never said I was not complaining, I said " I've never complained about berserker being weak." I didn't say I wan't complaining in general, but I am complaining about Berserker's lvl 1 base melee dmg.
This thread was created about discussing berseker's damage. That's exactly what I've been doing. Who are you to come here and say we can't discuss a problem we have with the class.

If you disagree with my opinion that's fine, but learn to attack the idea not the person.

Also, don't assume everyone is from the US.

Say what you want it's not getting changed because if you change the base the scaling would make no sense or the higher levels would be increased in damage which are already high