• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Benefiting From Exploiting - Ban Or No Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's not brain science or rocket surgery.
  • We will not be refunding items.
  • We punish exploiters/rule benders
  • We remove illegally gained items or levels
  • Not every case is black/white and not every punishment is fitting for all cases.
  • Founders reserve the right to overturn any decision or rule depending on the situation, at any time.
If you want protection, use LWC, if you can't afford one, bunk with a friend, be nicer to a donor for a cheaper LWC cost or donate for a few free LWC's.

I'm not trying to be harsh to those who lose items (for any reason) or give the impression that I, by any means, want exploiters here. We will be as fair and impartial as possible.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
^ what Kainzo said.

You all know I'm a reasonable guy and and here to help in any way the rules allow me to!
if you feel you have been exploited and I'm on please send me a tell, then the PE # and I'll be able
visit you view the logs and note the offenders, if its your region I'll be able to give you more info, or your mayor.

keep in mind regions are only so safe, but LWC's are Kainzo gift as a god and if someone messes with that, kainzo messes with them once and for all.

NOTE: When making your PE Please do it at the site of the event, all to often lately I'm appearing in a random tunnel or on a grassy hill.

in the end Glitchers leave many finger prints, and those finger prints are copied and inserted into your permanent records here.

Airbus101

Status
Not open for further replies.