• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Belegost's Departure

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Belegost's Departure
Today is a sad day because us here at Belegost are sad to inform you that we will be leaving OS and we will be reworking our list of allies. We decided that the OS kingdom wouldn't really benefit us since we are a satellite town, so there is no point for us to be apart of it. We put it to a vote and majority rules in favor of splitting off from OS.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Belegost's Departure
Today is a sad day because us here at Belegost are sad to inform you that we will be leaving OS and we will be reworking our list of allies. We decided that the OS kingdom wouldn't really benefit us since we are a satellite town, so there is no point for us to be apart of it. We put it to a vote and majority rules in favor of splitting off from OS.
Aww, well okay, I guess. Just remember, the Order is always open to having Belegost with us, and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that we hope to maintain an alliance, as we have since Belegost's creation. :)

Stay prosperous, Ach, and make sure I'm on a personal allies list at the very least. ;)

sidesummy

TNT
Sad face, I don't play these policy games... I'm still supportive of you all because there are things built that are worth looking at in Belegost. Something that is a bit of a rarity on this server. So let me know if you need help with anything.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Even with you as mayor, Belegost is repeating the cycle. :p

Leave - Join - Leave - Join - Leave

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
You're the leader of the OS Kingdom and all you have to say is "whatever"? All the other people said their goodbyes and you act like a stuck up jerk. You're a bitch.

Stuck up jerk? perhaps at times. Bitch? no I do not think so. What right do you have to come here and question my response formally and in front of people? Do you think me weak willed or of lacking intentions? not able to handle public humiliation? No. It is different than that because I do not wish to insult people blatantly and without regard to others. Grow up.

To clarify:
I'm in a conversation with all my township leaders and they're still a part of it and I would prefer to say my farewells after discussing things like this with long thought and reasonable decisions being made after applied thought.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Stuck up jerk? perhaps at times. Bitch? no I do not think so. What right do you have to come here and question my response formally and in front of people? Do you think me weak willed or of lacking intentions? not able to handle public humiliation? No. It is different than that because I do not wish to insult people blatantly and without regard to others. Grow up.

To clarify:
I'm in a conversation with all my township leaders and they're still a part of it and I would prefer to say my farewells after discussing things like this with long thought and reasonable decisions being made after applied thought.
^That's the evidence right there. Let me restate my earlier statement: "You're a bitch."

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Did you rob me?

I'm just saying you are too quick to judge. What I get from your posts is that you already dislike xexo and are just looking for a reason to bash. You have no insight to what's actually going on. All he said was "whatever". You don't even have enough context to understand the meaning of his post! (Don't ask for clarification either because it wasn't directed at/intended for you to receive).

When you assume:

You make an ass out of u and me

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm just saying you are too quick to judge. What I get from your posts is that you already dislike xexo and are just looking for a reason to bash. You have no insight to what's actually going on. All he said was "whatever". You don't even have enough context to understand the meaning of his post! (Don't ask for clarification either because it wasn't directed at/intended for you to receive).

When you assume:

You make an ass out of u and me
You're a thief and an ass?