• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Belegost's Departure

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm in a conversation with all my township leaders and they're still a part of it
Actually I(and i think zrock and lief) left the conversation upon leaving OS. Hit us up with a new convo if necessary.[DOUBLEPOST=1364667311,1364630512][/DOUBLEPOST]In light of recent events an alliance or none aggression pact is very unlikely.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually I(and i think zrock and lief) left the conversation upon leaving OS. Hit us up with a new convo if necessary.[DOUBLEPOST=1364667311,1364630512][/DOUBLEPOST]In light of recent events an alliance or none aggression pact is very unlikely.
tl;dr bg is tc 2.0 and wants to raid newbs in nw

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
tl;dr bg is tc 2.0 and wants to raid newbs in nw
Actually, something very different, Ach and I are talking stuff over, and it will likely be brought to the other Managers quite soon. Patience, and let's not antagonize anyone here, except those that are truly at fault; Who you don't even know who is yet.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Nothing happened. Mormon was the only one who cared enough to say anything. Just further affirms my decision.

I was actually going to talk to you the night I found out about this in-game but you weren't on and haven't seen you since. Mostly because I've been a little inactive this week. It'll prob be easier over the forum anyway. If there is an existing convo going between you and TheMormon invite me to it, otherwise I'll start my own later tonight.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I was never invited to any sort of private convo to put in my 2c. Alot of us weren't actually.

EDIT: So as far as I'm concerned. Nothing happened :p
More of I saw something in BG thread because I was he only NW guy watching that thread, PM'ed because <3 Ach and BG, later got NW-BG Relations Convo w/ BG Council, Myself, Ironee, Xexo, and Symbo, so equally represented. Kinda just stopped, not sure where we stand atm w/ Lief as Mayor in full.