• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

belarofundus applecation

1. Minecraft In-game name:belarofundus
2. Location & Age:Danmark 13
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I whas on a server I just ren on my way out from pvp then A admins computer where laggy Then He saw me in the air running I didn’t I whas just sprint jumping I got banned for FLY HACKING AND SPEED HACKING And Im Not a hacker I don’t know wyhy they banned me
4. Referral(s):none
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I whas thinking about a game called world off warcraft and there whas classes then I searcht on the google Wow Server Then it showed me HeroCraft Multivers
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but ill do it right wen I got whitelisted I promise
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree
8. Reason you should be accepted:im helping people with there classes to choose them show them how to do it and I got a loot off friends im pretty friendly but also a really good pvper
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):F3
10. Additional Info:I got an Mac Ox Im playing plays tation3 sometimes but most off my time im playing minecraft I love computer But also scooters Im Using the most off my time playing on herocraft because I Love That Server Done From Me Hope I Get Whitelisted =)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I whas on a server I just ren on my way out from pvp then A admins computer where laggy Then He saw me in the air running I didn’t I whas just sprint jumping I got banned for FLY HACKING AND SPEED HACKING And Im Not a hacker I don’t know wyhy they banned me
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I whas thinking about a game called world off warcraft and there whas classes then I searcht on the google Wow Server Then it showed me HeroCraft Multivers
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but ill do it right wen I got whitelisted I promise
8. Reason you should be accepted:im helping people with there classes to choose them show them how to do it and I got a loot off friends im pretty friendly but also a really good pvper
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):F3
10. Additional Info:I got an Mac Ox Im playing plays tation3 sometimes but most off my time im playing minecraft I love computer But also scooters Im Using the most off my time playing on herocraft because I Love That Server Done From Me Hope I Get Whitelisted =)

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is quite well done, but before I can review it, you do need to have the special key correct. Please reply back to this thread when you have corrected it. Thanks!

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):( (HCby12)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):( (HCby12)

Nope that special key is incorrect as well =(

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCb12)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There you go, and now please explain these bans =)

When did they occur?

[0] => 83.89.58.205:25565 .:. Imported local ban
[1] => mc.republicasmp.com .:. being a dumbass
[2] => arcticcraft.game-host.org:26565 .:. banned. appeal at arcticcraft.enjin.com
[3] => Superior Minecraft .:. griefing hawkeye proof

My bans whas fake I wasnt Really band Ive have never really get banned from any server Oh and i know im have also been banned on other servers becuse i said i came From planet Minecraft and no i dont i saw a guy on youtube do it and now i feel bad for saying that becuse i dont come from planet minecraft i would never do that again else i have never been banned for griefing or Local ban or Being dumbass or being banned from an enjin server or anything of that[DOUBLEPOST=1350309848][/DOUBLEPOST]So yes i have been banned......

Becuse i saw that guy on the internet getting op and i wanted to get that becuse ive have never been admin or anything before :( But it whas a bad thing to do and ill never do that again when i came on herocraft i saw how nice and awsome the poeple are and then i thought why The hell did i do that there is some good admins it whas on a Server A Friendly server

Im Danish but my dad is from Australien And sometimes i just spell something a bit wrong but Else I think im pretty good to english

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance, I have seen you in Tour and you are always respectful and helpful.

I will warn you do not ask for staff positions, and do not grief. Welcome to Herocraft

@Alator - Name change please, they have another account that is the IGN: belarofundus

Angyles that whas my acoount and i coudnt get on it This is my new account The other one Coudden i get on I think i forgot the parsword[DOUBLEPOST=1350314812][/DOUBLEPOST]So If i somehow Cut delete the account I will do it Becuse Belarofundus is my account[DOUBLEPOST=1350314840][/DOUBLEPOST]and i dont know how to delete it