• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguilers

That is why I said REMOVE the silence.
Still can't aim any skills. I've never liked piggify since I was in Erebor and people were using it to glitch through walls. Don't get me wrong, I think it is a cool skill, but it's frustrating.

What if Piggify was canceled on damage, and the amount of time it lasts was increased?

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Then wtf is everyone complaining about? Bunch of Nancy's...

The problem is that they use Piggify + Plaguebomb so then it's canceled and right after that a impossible to dodge fireball and then pulse because of its range. That in total already does over 6 hearts I'm not lying. 6 hearts against paladin so against ninja it's like 8 hearts and then kite throw one more fireball or do the same combo dead couldn't do anything

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
The problem is that they use Piggify + Plaguebomb so then it's canceled and right after that a impossible to dodge fireball and then pulse because of its range. That in total already does over 6 hearts I'm not lying. 6 hearts against paladin so against ninja it's like 8 hearts and then kite throw one more fireball or do the same combo dead couldn't do anything
paladin... so you can absolution, invuln, shield reflect...

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
You are silenced so you can't
after the plaguebomb you can, that means with shield reflect you can put 75% of the damage from the fireball and pulse on your enemy, or null all the damage from fireball and pulse together.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
after the plaguebomb you can, that means with shield reflect you can put 75% of the damage from the fireball and pulse on your enemy, or null all the damage from fireball and pulse together.
Absolution will not null the damage, Magic Ward is not a thing, and unless you invuln'd first, you're sitting there stuck.

Invuln + Divine Stun or Shield Reflect are probs the best chance a Pally has.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Absolution will not null the damage, Magic Ward is not a thing, and unless you invuln'd first, you're sitting there stuck.

Invuln + Divine Stun or Shield Reflect are probs the best chance a Pally has.
I deleted magic ward like 45 minutes ago.
I don't think you read my post right
You can null the damage after the piggify and first skill using INVULN not absolution
You can null 75% of the damage after piggify and the first skill used

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I deleted magic ward like 45 minutes ago.
I don't think you read my post right
You can null the damage after the piggify and first skill using INVULN not absolution
You can null 75% of the damage after piggify and the first skill used
Ignoring the edit of Magic Ward,
your argument was you can Absolution (Not enough healing to keep up with the damage), Invuln (Which would be good so long as you got it before they Pigiffy, but you're not gonna Null damage, they're just not gonna use Fireball or Pulse or PB till it wears off. If you Invlun AFTER the pigiffy, they're still not gonna use skills and just Kite), and Shield Reflect (A good one if you can time it right to catch a Fireball or PB).

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Ignoring the edit of Magic Ward,
your argument was you can Absolution (Not enough healing to keep up with the damage), Invuln (Which would be good so long as you got iti before they Pigiffy, but you're not gonna Null damage, they're just not gonna use Fireball or Pulse or PB till it wears off. If you Invlun AFTER the pigiffy, they're still not gonna use skills and just Kite), and Shield Reflect (A good one if you can time it right to catch a Fireball or PB).

absolution wasn't my main argument it was invuln and shield reflect. If you invuln the damage, it puts their skills on CD and they loose mana, which isn't what you want as a beguiler. And absolution will do a hell amount of healing over the time, being able to pull of at least 2 each fight.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
absolution wasn't my main argument it was invuln and shield reflect. If you invuln the damage, it puts their skills on CD and they loose mana, which isn't what you want as a beguiler. And absolution will do a hell amount of healing over the time, being able to pull of at least 2 each fight.

Even I know this when I play beguilers. I use the most known combo first but don't finish it completely against Paladins. First use piggify then I will use plaguebomb (I didn't cast fireball and Pulse) so they will use their skills. That way I tricked the enemy to do his skills and I saved mana and I can do the combo again right after but then the normal one. This message might be a bit unclear.