• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguilers

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey,

So I have noticed beguilers are quite a bit better than other classes maybe you could consider nerfing the damage a bit. I understand it has mama problems but still it gets 2 combo's of on me and one combo does 6 hearts dead. The piggify doesn't allow you to hit the target or turn around. Maybe make it so you can silence the target while being in piggify or blink out. Plaguebombs damage is a bit to high maybe consider nerfing it so it does 1.5 hearts dmg and also bring down the mana cost on it to make up for it a little bit. This way it would balance the class a bit more. I'm pretty sure some people will disagree with me on this one. But this is my personal opinion! :))

Kind regards,

EmilyRoseV

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I think its fine the way it is.. I mastered illusionist and I would still be able to be lied every now and then, even by T1 players.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
The only way how I could beat a beguilers was with NecroMancer. Probably people could also beat it with like berserker but that's kind of it.
In fact Casters are a bit too good in PvP. Maybe they could consider buffing the other classes a bit more. There are classes that like no one plays which is kind off a waste. So maybe you could buff the classes so people would play the class again

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The only way how I could beat a beguilers was with NecroMancer. Probably people could also beat it with like berserker but that's kind of it.
In fact Casters are a bit too good in PvP. Maybe they could consider buffing the other classes a bit more. There are classes that like no one plays which is kind off a waste. So maybe you could buff the classes so people would play the class again
That's only because of the 1.9 mechanics ruining warriors and other melee classes. @Kainzo is working on adjusting the classes and such to make them work better I believe?

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hey,

So I have noticed beguilers are quite a bit better than other classes maybe you could consider nerfing the damage a bit. I understand it has mama problems but still it gets 2 combo's of on me and one combo does 6 hearts dead. The piggify doesn't allow you to hit the target or turn around. Maybe make it so you can silence the target while being in piggify or blink out. Plaguebombs damage is a bit to high maybe consider nerfing it so it does 1.5 hearts dmg and also bring down the mana cost on it to make up for it a little bit. This way it would balance the class a bit more. I'm pretty sure some people will disagree with me on this one. But this is my personal opinion! :))

Kind regards,

EmilyRoseV
I agree beguilers are too OP, in piggify you can't do anything and combine it with fireball, pulse, and plague bomb it does a ton of damage, then u can just beguile them away until your cool downs are done, then just repeat and by the time you kill them you wont even have to worry about mana.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
I agree beguilers are too OP, in piggify you can't do anything and combine it with fireball, pulse, and plague bomb it does a ton of damage, then u can just beguile them away until your cool downs are done, then just repeat and by the time you kill them you wont even have to worry about mana.
Silences are a thing. Not sure if escape artist works on piggify, but if it does there you go. Arcane transfer too maybe? Not sure. The opponent just needs to know how to combat them, and how to play their class well.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Silences are a thing. Not sure if escape artist works on piggify, but if it does there you go. Arcane transfer too maybe? Not sure. The opponent just needs to know how to combat them, and how to play their class well.
Uhm nothing works, Silence doesn't work you can hit your enemy escape artist doesn't work nothing does

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
And btw don't lie you do know escape artist and stuff like that doesn't work. When we were skyping and you were beguiler u told me to fight you and you even told me escape artist doesn't work.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Pigging silences, roots, and essentially fucks the guy who got hit by it. I think the silence+root is a little insane due to it being extremely easy to land, and the amount of burst a beguiler has. If you get dignified, you're essentially dead. The burst damage puts you too far behind to catch up unless you're a support class. The only class I've had that just outright counters beguiler, is necromancer. Necromancer doesn't have instant burst, but it does have the ability to out damage beguiler on DPS while beguiler contends with its CD's. This paired with Necromancer's strong sustain during this time allows for the necro to sustain possibly three or even four combo attAcks, more than enough time for the necromancer to kill the beguiler. Other classes don't share this useful trait, making the beguiler just decimate them

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Pigging silences, roots, and essentially fucks the guy who got hit by it. I think the silence+root is a little insane due to it being extremely easy to land, and the amount of burst a beguiler has. If you get dignified, you're essentially dead. The burst damage puts you too far behind to catch up unless you're a support class. The only class I've had that just outright counters beguiler, is necromancer. Necromancer doesn't have instant burst, but it does have the ability to out damage beguiler on DPS while beguiler contends with its CD's. This paired with Necromancer's strong sustain during this time allows for the necro to sustain possibly three or even four combo attAcks, more than enough time for the necromancer to kill the beguiler. Other classes don't share this useful trait, making the beguiler just decimate them
Honestly I think the issue is Pigify. Stun sure, but this is a complete freeze on everything. No need to silence the rider.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly I think the issue is Pigify. Stun sure, but this is a complete freeze on everything. No need to silence the rider.

Also it doesn't allow you to hit the beguiler or move your cursor. Which is quite stupid. Make it so it just like entangles the target. Like wizards ability.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
And btw don't lie you do know escape artist and stuff like that doesn't work. When we were skyping and you were beguiler u told me to fight you and you even told me escape artist doesn't work.
I do not recall saying this, or anything close to it. Derp

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Simple solution. Remove the silence.

This won't do silence or not you can't even move your cursor. That means you can't even aim any skills on the beguiler besides aoe's but the range is like 10 freaking blocks so aoe's won't work