• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguilers Nerf

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
So another beguile?
Not really. I would imagine it would spin your player around (Think toss, but more sporadic). I think what Kainzo wants is to turn beguiler from a burst mage to a trickster support class. Now, don't get me wrong, it will still do damage, but no more 200 damage plague bombs.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
eh. I don't know but from what I do know beguiler should have Blink and Flicker as its "Master of Illusions"

Edit: If you use disguise skills people are still going to be complaining that beguiler is still "Very overpowered" I Like the Idea kainzo but you would cause to much whinging in the community of beguiler is so OP
There's always whining in the community. Even back in the zeal days. You should know this. Though I will say that the complaining and the "this is OP" is much worse now then it was then.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Plaguebomb could be converted to a DoT instead of an instant damage source. This would delay their burst damage potential and remove their instagibbing capability when in groups especially if you remove the ability to stack said DoT.

There's always whining in the community. Even back in the zeal days. You should know this. Though I will say that the complaining and the "this is OP" is much worse now then it was then.
To be fair the balance in Zeal wasn't great :p
But Zeal was our first map with Heroes while it was still in development. Bolts that instagibbed groups of people, Dragoons having Full Iron armour with an Iron sword (Vanilla Damage)

Zeal was by no means balanced, but yes you are correct people complain a lot :p

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Plaguebomb could be converted to a DoT instead of an instant damage source. This would delay their burst damage potential and remove their instagibbing capability when in groups especially if you remove the ability to stack said DoT.

To be fair the balance in Zeal wasn't great :p
But Zeal was our first map with Heroes while it was still in development. Bolts that instagibbed groups of people, Dragoons having Full Iron armour with an Iron sword (Vanilla Damage)

Zeal was by no means balanced, but yes you are correct people complain a lot :p
Zeal was totally not balanced but people did not bitch and complain nearly as much. :p

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Yes, this is good. Any heretic practicing of the arts shall be nerfed, and eventually destroyed. Wizards are the only true masters of magic.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, this is good. Any heretic practicing of the arts shall be nerfed, and eventually destroyed. Wizards are the only true masters of magic.
Beguiler has nothing to do with being masters of magic, its Master of Illusions, there is a difference.