• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguilers Need More Loving.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
well in any case, I cant kill a 25 bloodmage cause my mana goes down way too damn fast, this class is broken.

and I am a 55 beguiler so I know what I'm talking about... unless you have four people with you you will never kill any class, ever.

This actually happened, by the way.

Demonxman

Obsidian
Do the mob riding commands interfere with piggify? :eek:
I do not know. I have hat the pig actually continue to follow me after I piggify someone though, allowing the person that is piggified to continue to attack me.

this would have to be tested because if it would interfere there would be one hell of a problem :/

Demonxman

Obsidian
well this is the end for me, until beguilers are viable in single 1 vs 1 combat I'm quitting herocraft, I chose to play this spec at the beginning of DG and I refuse to play something else when I'm dissatisfied with this spec, it's just too much. Our manaregen skill is broke, our mana is broke, we have no way to regen mana in combat like the other caster specs do and we have no real damage skill like the other specs do

(mega bolt/bolt - wizard
blaze(among other skills) - geo
plague + all them DoTs - necro
????? fireball? - beguiler)

we may have 11-12 seconds of silence but with no damage skills we are nearing the most worthless class to play outside of large 5-10 player raids IE group vs group combat. and even then we go through mana like its fucking going out of style. good luck to all who try to play this spec, it will take the best of the best to be average which is very fucking sad.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Your not looking at your class in the right way. Beguilers are supposed to be played as an offset class. Your main focus is to make the opponent stumble and lose their focus to then attack them from a ranged position, hence the skill Piggify. Not to do head on damage as maybe a geomancer does. (I've played as a beguiler and I realize were your coming from and sometimes piggify doesn't make things easier. Piggify does allow you to get away momentarily to think of a new strategy to attack them with. At that point you have a full inventory of things to use to attack them with.) But I still believe that beguilers need a hand or "buffed".

Demonxman

Obsidian
tbh I dont think we need any damage skill, we need a mana regen like wisdom.......

beguilers getting wisdom.

imho they are now completely balanced! :D