• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Beguiler Suggestion

Do you think this should be added?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Could use some work (post in comments)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
QuantumLeap for the adventure map is going to turn COMPLETLY (almost) pointless becuase it doesnt work on mobs.

This would be a fix and a use for the ability.
It's made for PvP. No one said PvP wouldn't be a thing when adventure comes out.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
QuantumLeap for the adventure map is going to turn COMPLETLY (almost) pointless becuase it doesnt work on mobs.

This would be a fix and a use for the ability.
I disagree. Quantum leap is not a pvp only skill, it can be used on party mates to possibly switch out with them during a stick situation. Lots of beguiles do that.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
There might be pvp in adventure... who knows ;)
If I remember correctly, there will be an arena, but no in-world pvp. That would be Valorium.

Somehow, I see the pvp populace going down big time in the near future, as soon as adventure is released. Unless they do another war mechanic. I wouldn't mind that, maybe they could even add a concept where players can prevent quests, or siege castes (like control points, but more like a pvp raid concept.). That'd be epic, and something this server needs badly. Raids, like massive battles over structures and control. Ex: There's a castle what has been claimed by nub A and his party. So Nub A can use preset defenses, and the center of the castle is the claim. In order to raid, Nub B's group would have to first get control of the outer wall (like a control point,) which would allow the access to the gate (or someone can sneak in and open it) and then capture the inner section, and finally, hold the castle for a bit longer. Players who control the castle would respawn in it, like a graveyard. This would be something in adventure that would allow healthy pvp in a very fun and rewarding package.

These castles for sieges would be designed to promote a challenge for raiders, and an advantage for defenders, so that defenders will fight off raiders who may have a larger party. Maybe instead of a cp style control system, maybe a death count for the defenders, (Because attackers will respawn much farther away.) which would be presented as a percentage. This could maybe be an event. Would be very cool.

Lujiu

TNT
If I remember correctly, there will be an arena, but no in-world pvp. That would be Valorium.

Somehow, I see the pvp populace going down big time in the near future, as soon as adventure is released. Unless they do another war mechanic. I wouldn't mind that, maybe they could even add a concept where players can prevent quests, or siege castes (like control points, but more like a pvp raid concept.). That'd be epic, and something this server needs badly. Raids, like massive battles over structures and control. Ex: There's a castle what has been claimed by nub A and his party. So Nub A can use preset defenses, and the center of the castle is the claim. In order to raid, Nub B's group would have to first get control of the outer wall (like a control point,) which would allow the access to the gate (or someone can sneak in and open it) and then capture the inner section, and finally, hold the castle for a bit longer. Players who control the castle would respawn in it, like a graveyard. This would be something in adventure that would allow healthy pvp in a very fun and rewarding package.

These castles for sieges would be designed to promote a challenge for raiders, and an advantage for defenders, so that defenders will fight off raiders who may have a larger party. Maybe instead of a cp style control system, maybe a death count for the defenders, (Because attackers will respawn much farther away.) which would be presented as a percentage. This could maybe be an event. Would be very cool.
hmm, if you agree with having more raiding on the server that you can take over other people's bases why did you respond so poorly to my thread about having a pve and pvp server with different rules?

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
hmm, if you agree with having more raiding on the server that you can take over other people's bases why did you respond so poorly to my thread about having a pve and pvp server with different rules?

Just trust everybody else when we say it won't work, it's been done before and there is a reason it was changed. If you don't know most people on the server play on the PvE continent, there is not that much on PvP. With a split server there would be 10 people on the PVP server and 40 on the PVE. It doesn't promote pvp it kills it. It would split the already smallish server community and it wouldn't be a 50/50 split. It sounds like a great idea on paper but in reality it doesn't work that great with the number of people that play on this server.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Because this would take place on adventure, in order to prevent your ideal of two different servers, and to have pvp on both of them.

The idea behind of adventure was Pve. And Valorium would be pvp. If this took place, it'd be problematic. So my ideas have pvp accessible on both servers.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Because this would take place on adventure, in order to prevent your ideal of two different servers, and to have pvp on both of them.

The idea behind of adventure was Pve. And Valorium would be pvp. If this took place, it'd be problematic. So my ideas have pvp accessible on both servers.

I know this is off topic but that's actually a pretty good idea. To have something like outposts on adventure. I think that deserves a separate post to discuss it.