• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bedwyr2112's Application

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Minecraft In-game name: Bedwyr2112
  • Location & Age: Toronto, 35
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for various server mods on bukkit for a small server I was running for friends and came across the Heroes mod. In the description it mentioned the Herocraft server. I followed the link to your site and found the concept interesting.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have been a long time RPG player starting back with MUDS, and single player RPG games. I've participated in various beta tests and played many RPG and MMORPG's. I have performed the roles of moderators and ops and have served as guild/clan officers. I have volunteered my time helping and teaching players new skills/tactics to help provide everyone with a more fulfilling gaming experience. I am relatively new to Minecraft but have really come to enjoy the old school look and feel and find a game of its type innovative and refreshing compared to most of the games that are now available in the RPG/MMORPG space. Although I enjoy playing the vanilla MC, the idea of adding RPG aspect of play into this game intrigues me. I enjoy tinkering with redstone circuits and after having seen some examples of other peoples creations, I have been inspired to try to create some myself.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB10
  • Additional Info: I work for a software development company performing roles both in development and QA. I'm not certain how your team works on integrating new content and functionality into the Herocraft multiverse, but if my assistance in helping to test and validate new changes would be helpful in any way, I am willing to help out.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: Bedwyr2112
  • Location & Age: Toronto, 35
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for various server mods on bukkit for a small server I was running for friends and came across the Heroes mod. In the description it mentioned the Herocraft server. I followed the link to your site and found the concept interesting.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have been a long time RPG player starting back with MUDS, and single player RPG games. I've participated in various beta tests and played many RPG and MMORPG's. I have performed the roles of moderators and ops and have served as guild/clan officers. I have volunteered my time helping and teaching players new skills/tactics to help provide everyone with a more fulfilling gaming experience. I am relatively new to Minecraft but have really come to enjoy the old school look and feel and find a game of its type innovative and refreshing compared to most of the games that are now available in the RPG/MMORPG space. Although I enjoy playing the vanilla MC, the idea of adding RPG aspect of play into this game intrigues me. I enjoy tinkering with redstone circuits and after having seen some examples of other peoples creations, I have been inspired to try to create some myself.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB10
  • Additional Info: I work for a software development company performing roles both in development and QA. I'm not certain how your team works on integrating new content and functionality into the Herocraft multiverse, but if my assistance in helping to test and validate new changes would be helpful in any way, I am willing to help out.
This application shows time and effort, I enjoy reading applications like these. Despite the fact I couldn't find anything at all during the background check, I have no problems whitelisting you. However, due to the host issues we are experiencing I am unable to whitelist you right away. Please be patient until the issue is resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Welcome to Herocraft!

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
Thank you!

I understand about the host issue. I didn't realize I would get a response so quickly, so waiting a bit longer won't be an issue.

Will you post back here once I have been whitelisted?