• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Battle00333's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: battle00333
  2. Location & Age: Norway & 15 (almost 16)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Have been banned on server before for hacking (The one who banned me never had proof to do so) Also, i Posted a picture on a server's forum where there was a sign saying this guy had griefed me and alot of troll signs, the next day i was banned for lying to get staff demoted (Still unsolved) PS: Server admins on that server on the last ban, are abusive.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: on Minecraftforum somewhere
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well like, why not? I love to play with Heroes and its what ive been burning for the past 3 years since i first stumbled upon it and from what i heard this is the Developer's server (I dont know if it is wrong or not just heard it from where i found the IP)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb11
  10. Additional Info: I am an admin on another server aswell as running my own test server for the sake of coding with heroes, I love PvP above everything else ONLY If Heroes takes place in the PvP, I am a great builder and a great redstoner, And i got Steam, Teamspeak and Skype, all nicknames the same as here.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: battle00333
  2. Location & Age: Norway & 15 (almost 16)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Have been banned on server before for hacking (The one who banned me never had proof to do so) Also, i Posted a picture on a server's forum where there was a sign saying this guy had griefed me and alot of troll signs, the next day i was banned for lying to get staff demoted (Still unsolved) PS: Server admins on that server on the last ban, are abusive.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: on Minecraftforum somewhere
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well like, why not? I love to play with Heroes and its what ive been burning for the past 3 years since i first stumbled upon it and from what i heard this is the Developer's server (I dont know if it is wrong or not just heard it from where i found the IP)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb11
  10. Additional Info: I am an admin on another server aswell as running my own test server for the sake of coding with heroes, I love PvP above everything else ONLY If Heroes takes place in the PvP, I am a great builder and a great redstoner, And i got Steam, Teamspeak and Skype, all nicknames the same as here.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Please go into further detail of your hacking related ban.

As well as expain these:
-You have a profile on mpgh.net (Website for hacking/cheating at games)

-http://shadoom.com/threads/ban-appeal-ban-without-enough-proof-no-real-reason-and-a-lot-of-lie-d.4424/
(Advertising and possible hacking)

-http://shadoom.com/threads/b4n-4pp34l.3908/ (Possible spawn killing)

Also this:

-->a.mczombieescape.com
-->georgep823
-->Sprint Hacking
-->2012-11-04 14:47:04

well lets start with:
http://shadoom.com/threads/ban-appe...proof-no-real-reason-and-a-lot-of-lie-d.4424/
(Advertising and possible hacking)
It was on their RPG map, and i was randomly walking when i stopped, and i looked down, (no special reaosn why i did so) and i saw names underground, which turns out to be in one of the admins base with some other ppl with him, he starts asking how i 'found' him and didnt believe that it was just a lucky shot, and banned me with the theme 'hacking'
and for the advertising part,
i had a school project to make a commercial and i had asked if we could make the commercial inside a game, which i was allowed to., which i did on another server (the rival server of shadoom since my partner was banned on shadoom for being staff at the rival server) and i had a deal with the owner of the rival server that he would let me make this commerciak ONLY IF i put his IP in the credits, which i did, back at shadoom ppl wanted to see the commercial i had made after i was done with it. and after ppl there watched them i had positive feedback from then, then later i got banned for advertising.
PS: it could possibly have been advertising without me actually intending to do so., the server closed not a long while after the video was posted.

http://shadoom.com/threads/b4n-4pp34l.3908/ (Possible spawn killing)
this happened under the vanilla map on the server (dont remember which version, not important) where i was pvping almost just outside the safezone which i didnt find anything wrong about, and by pvping i mean killing everyone who walks out of safezone, the admin who banned me found that as spawnkilling and banned me. (it could been taken as spawn killing to the admin, but everywhere else ive been before and that is 2 servers, it hasnt xD)

a.mczombieescape.com
when i played here i used Marko Keybinds mod, (still using it) and i had made a script that makes whenever i press forward key (W) it taps forward another time as long as the stamina is over X value which i had set as 0 so t would work until there was insufficient stamina to sprint, (when thinking about it, it might could look like sprint hacking.)

mpgh.net
I will not refuse that i do have an account there as last time i used it was almost 2 years ago as prooved here:
314z4ab.png

I do not remember why i registered there or what i was going to get there, i dont even remember downloading anything from there at all.
and you should probably kow that i was recently banned on a server for "Lying to get staff Demoted" as the reason because i found this in my base and posted it on the forum under the "hack and abuse complaints" section:
pX7xwsD.png

dQ9mRmH.png

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
How can I be sure any of that is true? I cannot varify anything you've said. Here on Herocraft we takes these kinds of things very seriously no matter how trivial you might think they are. You have a history of suspision with things we don't like to see on our server. I don't feel comfortable whitelisting you at this time.

Denied.

Wait, which part 'cant be prooved' here actually? because there is witnesses on most of these, f.ex on dhrpg, why would i even fake something like that when i got a faction with like 20 members and the title as one of the strongest?
and same goes on shadoom, i was even a donator there, why would i hack just to kill 1 person or unfairly spawnkill people, alot of people there have been banned for no reason there aswell as on dhrpg, ask the, yourself if i 'cant proove it' most of them are my friends infact. that i was hacking on shadoom cant be prooved, and that i was lying to get someone demoted on dhrpg cant be prooved either,but yet i get banned when the case is still unsolved...

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Wait, which part 'cant be prooved' here actually? because there is witnesses on most of these, f.ex on dhrpg, why would i even fake something like that when i got a faction with like 20 members and the title as one of the strongest?
and same goes on shadoom, i was even a donator there, why would i hack just to kill 1 person or unfairly spawnkill people, alot of people there have been banned for no reason there aswell as on dhrpg, ask the, yourself if i 'cant proove it' most of them are my friends infact. that i was hacking on shadoom cant be prooved, and that i was lying to get someone demoted on dhrpg cant be prooved either,but yet i get banned when the case is still unsolved...
Your word alone is not fact therefore we cannot assume what your saying true. If on the off chance those admins were correct we don't want people who hack, greif, or any of that other stuff. The descision stays. Best of luck elsewhere.
I don't feel comfortable whitelisting you at this time. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.