• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bart900's White list Application

bart900

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bart900
  2. Location & Age: Western Australia, 16 this month on the 17th
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing the minecraft forums and stumbled across this thread.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet I wish to gain the benefits from it first.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an honest looking for a server that has a friendly community and unique plugins that most to no other servers have. Which I'm guessing it does. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB7
  10. Additional Info: I,ve hacked before but that was back in beta and got really boring. Most of the time a chilled, laid back guy but can be hurt emotionally badly from time to time. I,ve been a mod twice on two different servers and a star player on another RPG server along time ago.
Hope to see you all soon :D

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bart900
  2. Location & Age: Western Australia, 16 this month on the 17th
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing the minecraft forums and stumbled across this thread.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet I wish to gain the benefits from it first.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an honest looking for a server that has a friendly community and unique plugins that most to no other servers have. Which I'm guessing it does. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB7
  10. Additional Info: I,ve hacked before but that was back in beta and got really boring. Most of the time a chilled, laid back guy but can be hurt emotionally badly from time to time. I,ve been a mod twice on two different servers and a star player on another RPG server along time ago.
Hope to see you all soon :D
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Herocraft

We are currently experiencing some issues with the host so I will be unable to whitelist you at this time. Please be patient until then.