• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BanjoPig app

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoPig

Wood
  • In-game name:BanjoPig
  • Location & Age:14 Connecticut
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):EcoCity Craft but its was my friend x-raying no me it was from a different ip you can check and i switched my password so it wouldnt happen again
  • Referral(s):Shadow38055 owner of shadowcraft.dyndns.biz im a moderator for it
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC):yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?through spoutcraft server list
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted i neeed another server to play on and WOW got boring so minecraft mixed with rpg sounds cool
  • Additional Info: I am very trustworthy and i donate alot i donated to aquatic craft 2 weeks ago 50 dollars and this week 50 dollars to shadowcraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well your x-ray ban was not discovered right off the bat, but two for griefing and one for unwanted PVP have been discovered.

Any reason why you failed to mention these?

BanjoPig

Wood
me and my brother used to share accounts but we dont anymore those others were his

last week

plz i really want to be a rouge and i will donate just toplay on this server if i have to

on planet minecraft i was creating it quickly

also its a curse account so its connected to my world of warcraft account

and if you know about wow if you under 18 i believe the chat is much different and it requires parental things

My brother

Hesborn on January 23 1990 as Marc Feldman I'm Henry feldman

we use to share accounts and he played on imdiety we dont anymore

he got annoying so i payed for his new account

i dont remember last week or b4 i dont rember

so was i accepted

Facepalm*

please im answering your questions plzzzzzzzzzzzz

sry yes my brother is 22 and i paid for a new account for him because he got me banned from servers im sorry i wasnt answering your questions i understand if im not accepted i just want try because this server looks really fun and i use to play and it got to pricey but now i play minecraft but encorporating minecraft and a wow like game would be awesome i was planning of making a rouge

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And when did your brother cease to use the account?

plz i really want to be a rouge and i will donate just toplay on this server if i have to

Your willingness to donate does not have bearing on your application -_-

So why is your age 22 on another forum? @BanjoPig

Nope it is on a different server: http://imdeity.com/members/banjopig.16533/

So he was on a forum using your Minecraft name?

When did he stop using the account?

So your brother is 22, became annoying and you paid for a new account for him?

so was i accepted

No, I am asking you questions and you failed to respond so no you are not accepted

So your brother is 22, became annoying and you paid for a new account for him?

so was i accepted

How was that answering my question? The application has been denied.

I am sorry but the application is denied. The answer you gave me do not add up, plus you did not even answer the questions at first. Good luck on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.